Secondary help!

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Royalavengers, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Royalavengers

Royalavengers New Member

Columbus
    Hi I'm relatively new to airsofting and I'm looking for a secondary. I live in Ohio so if I got a gbb I wouldn't be able to use it for 6 months of the year. I've heard rumors about kwa's ns2 system working in the cold, but I don't know that to be true. I also was looking at some aep s and snipers, but I don't know anything about those. I'm considering just getting tactical gear. If you have any advice please let me know. (I am on a budget of $160)

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    I'm so confused on what you want us to recommend....AEPS, GBBs, snipers, or tact gear?

3. Stephengrem

Stephengrem New Member

San jose
    I believe that he is looking for a pistol.

Sorry I'm no expert ( I live in California) but when you release the gas when firing the gun ( atleast the inside) gets cold because of the release of pressure. Generally heat=more pressure cold=less pressure. So in the cold you should get less out of the gas. That doesn't necessarily mean that your gun won't work though.

That being said. In my experience kwa, kjw, and some kwc pistols are great.

4. TrollinDemNoobsofters

TrollinDemNoobsofters New Member

washington
  5. Royalavenger

Royalavenger New Member

Which ever you think would work best in cold temp

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

CYMA cm122 P226 AEP. I've had it. It has a metal gearbox. Either that or the WELL Scorpion.

7. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

If you're set on an AEP, go for the CM030, the AEP Glock. Arguably the best AEP on the market. However if you can bump your budget by $8 you could get a TM 5-7. One of the best GBB pistols on the market, super accurate, and works just fine in the cold, friend of mine got 3 magazines on one fill of gas in 20 degree weather.

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
  9. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
    Hey! Am I that friend? I'm in LOVE with my 5-7!

10. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    If you are looking for something that works well in the cold kwa's ns2 system works great for that. I was still able to get 1 1/2 magazines out of mine last night in 45 degree weather. Haven't been able to test it in weather colder than that because that is the coldest it has gotton here all year.