Secondary!!

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by rhino2266, Dec 28, 2012.

1. rhino2266

rhino2266 New Member

Hey I have a King Arms Thompson that I love, but is 11.5 pounds with the drum mag. I ether need a good gas semi auto pistol or a uzi or semi auto shotgun. My price range is around 75$.

2. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    Well your not getting a semi automatic shotgun. They make a Mac-11 that I've heard is pretty good but also dumps ammo quick on full auto.

3. iZazzil

iZazzil New Member

Grapevine
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  4. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

Dont go with an HFC side arm. If going to go something in that price range go with a KJW.

5. Baccarra

Baccarra New Member

Medina
  6. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

7. Baccarra

Baccarra New Member

Medina
    General rule of thumb, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is. I wouldn't trust that site. The gun probably won't be new or something.

8. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

What makes you believe that? Who told you that? First hand experience?

9. web265

web265 New Member

I honestly love AMS, great prices, great guns, best customer service of anywhere I have ordered from (Evike, Airsoft GI, Airsplat, AMS)

10. rhino2266

rhino2266 New Member

I have bought from AMS and they are very good. They make their money off high shipping prices but they offer very good deals. They are legit.

11. Baccarra

Baccarra New Member

Medina
    It's rather suspicious that a $105 gun is going for $60 "new".

12. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

the abs model goes for 60 new. the metal one is going for about 90 new and that is the one most sites carry which is the metal one.

13. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    We must not be talking about the same AMS because the real AMS has terrible customer service, doesn't have any good brands, and not all that good prices. Noone likes AMS.

14. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

apparently some people do like AMS. ill give you that. The best guns they carrie is KWAs. not to bad of customer service. Some times other people have diffrent experiences.

EDIT:
    ill admit for little things like upgrades and for vests i would never use AMS!

15. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    Well they do have Flyye:) But evike, ASGI, and Airsplat i would never buy Tac gear off them.

16. stroop66

stroop66 New Member

but the flyye gear is WAY over priced!

17. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Evike, with my special coupon codes.