Selling a Few Pistols That Need small work/parts, as well as an MP7

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by RadStorm, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RadStorm

RadStorm Member Supporting Member

Kittanning
    Rules
    1. I describe everything the best I can.
    2. All deals are final. (no refunds or returns)
    3. Please do not threadcrap, if you have a problem with price or anything else PM me.
    4. All guns here are OBO, please feel free to PM me an offer.
    5. In the event of a trade I do not ship first unless you have a higher itrader.
    6. ****Buyer pays shipping for item/items.****
    7. For more info/pictures or if you have any questions please PM me and I will get you the info you need.
    Thanks for looking.

More pictures of the Glock Lot can be found here.

Glock Lot $100 OBO

Here I have a KSC G19 and a KSC G26c plastic slide model. They both are in need of some work/parts. I know the G19 is mostly all there, I believe it just needs one part to get back in working condition based off of parts views I've seen. As for the G26c I'm unsure of what it needs. It seems like everything is there but I just can't be sure. As seen in the photos in the photobucket album the outer barrel does have a crack in it, I JB welded it back in place for now but it could use a new one. The slide is also messed up pretty bad. I'm pretty sure both mags are in working order, I filled them with propane and it stayed in the mags. Obviously the guns do not fire so I can't say they work for sure. As seen in the pictures, the guns will come to you disassembled. When you buy you will receive: G19, G26c, one short mag, one extended mag. As for parting out, I will do so at a price, send me a PM and I'll work it out. Pictures below.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Elite Force 1911 $50

This gun isn't as much as a project as the others, I'm almost positive all it needs is a working mag and a new slide release and it is ready to go. I got the slide and lower separately so I can't be sure the gun will work when the mag and slide release are put in. Sold as is. Included when you buy: 1911 with no mag. Picture below.
    [​IMG]

KJW M9 Sale Pending

This is what I think is a KJW M9, I'm not 100% sure though. This gun needs some work to get working to full potential. Right now the slide is sticky and the BBs don't fly that far. The slide catch broke but I'll include the broken parts. It does shoot but like I said, not far. I just don't feel like messing around with it anymore, I have some other projects I want to finish. I did make wood grips for it as seen in the picture. I tried to make it "battle worn", I can paint it black or polish it for a few bucks more. Almost forgot to mention, this gun runs off propane/green gas. Included: Gun, working mag, wood grips I made, stock black plastic grips. Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jericho 941 CO2 NBB Package $30

These are a set of NBB Jericho 941's. These guns run off of CO2 and are Non Blow Back. One of the guns works fine without any issues. The other does not fire. One of the mags is missing the set screw for the CO2, if you can find that you will have an extra mag and the other gun can be a parts gun. Included: One working Jericho, one "Parts gun", 2 mags. Picture:
    [​IMG]

KWA MP7 Sale Pending

Here is a KWA MP7 that just needs 3 parts to be in working order. I'm 100% sure it just needs these three parts because I have a working MP7 and I took the parts this one needs off my working one and it fired with no issues. The parts this gun requires are as follows, part #23 "MP7A1 smg Rear Receiver Cover", part #6 "MP7A1 smg Bolt Charging Handle", and the bolt spring. I couldn't find the part number for this one. Included when you buy:MP7 and short mag. Pictures: [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 5, 2016
  2. jojerickson23

jojerickson23 New Member

Any chance you'd part the m9 grips?

3. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I may be willing to do that, the thing is I made these grips for this specific gun and I can't be sure they will fit yours. If you can provide me with a picture of your gun's screw locations I may be able to tell if they fit. Please PM me if you are able to get a picture.

4. Anonymous69

Anonymous69 New Member

Glenrock
    Sending pm about g26

5. Stonearmdog

Stonearmdog Member Supporting Member

Sevierville
    Whats the fps on the guns. (When they were working)

6. RadStorm

Kittanning
    Sorry but I don't own a chrono so I'm not sure. I think Evike should have the FPS listed for most of the guns here, either that or look up a YouTube video with a chrono test. That is what I normally do. That's all I can really say about that matter, sorry it wasn't any help.

7. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I tried to send a PM but your inbox is full. Let me know when it is cleared and I'll get you the info.

8. Anonymous69

Anonymous69 New Member

Glenrock

Should be cleared and good to go

9. jkim2001

jkim2001 Member Supporting Member

PM'd you about MP7................

10. jkim2001

Pm'd you again................

11. RadStorm

Kittanning
    Sale pending on MP7.

12. jkim2001

OK folks.

I am currently having a sales dispute w/Fatness5000

Originally he stated the KWA MP7 needed only 2 items:

part #23 "MP7A1 smg Rear Receiver Cover"
    part #6 "MP7A1 smg Bolt Charging Handle"

OK fair enough.

He then later edited stated it needed the bolt spring....in reality it was a recoil rod and spring. OK fair enough. We deducted the offer price to reflect this missing part.

Still later he stated the frame needed 2 pushpins. Now it's getting ridiculous but still I felt this was a fair deal.

Well, I just received the MP7 in the mail today and is missing the retractable stock. He did NOT mention this as missing in the ad. This is not acceptable. Not having a retractable stock is NOT a functional gun. Either he needs to cough up $56 (including shipping to Guam) to get the parts from KWA USA Proshop or he needs to send me a retractable stock.

I have initiated a PayPal resolution case.

Just thought I would let you guys know before you purchase anything here.

I'll keep everyone posted.

jkim2001

USAF

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  13. Zaryk

Zaryk Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Southern
    He did in fact take and display a picture showing the stock clearly missing from the smg. I run mine with no stock all the time and it does not make mine non functional.

14. jkim2001

Sir, I respectfully disagree. I am not running this gun with no stock, if that were the case I might as just as well be using pistols.

15. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I don't have much time to post because I'm on lunch break so I'll make it quick.

First of all I'd like to mention you didn't wait for me to reply to the PM to work this out. This was a private deal and in no way do I want the details shown on the public forum. I've made many deals on here in the past years with no issues at all. Please if you can, keep this to PMS only as this could possibly derur buyers.

Now regarding changes to my post, yes I did updated it when I found out it needed the bolt spring parts as well as inform you in our PMS, you seemed to still want to go with the deal with this new information I also adjusted the price to reflect the missing parts.

Regarding the pins. Yes I forgot about the pins but I caught it before the deal was made. And adjusted the price to cover the puchase of 2 new ones. If you really think this is ridiculous you would have backed out of the deal but you seemed Ok with it.

Now the most important matter, the stock. As mentioned a few posts up, the picture shows no stock. I can see the guy that posted figured out the stock was not included as I don't have it. I have just listed the parts needed to make the gun FUNCTION not complete, also mentioned. Now I don't know if you didn't see when we were going over the final details in out PMS I actually mentioned that the stock parts weren't coming with the gun. I can provide a quote, picture, or whatever needed as proof in a PM.

That's about all I can post as of now. I'll be back on the forum later today after work.

16. jkim2001

Sir,

With all due respect, I would disagree.

What we have here is the sin of omission.

In our traded PMs, I asked for whatever parts were needed to complete this gun...not just shooting functionality.

You omitted the fact that it needed a recoil rod and spring, then the pushpins.

You would think that if I was concerned about 2 rear pushpins, that I would not be concerned about a missing retractable stock?

We traded at least 10 PMs, with most of my PMs concerned about any other missing pieces. You could have said "Oh and by the way, the gun is missing it's retractable stock"

Let's be sensible here.

In hindsight, I now know why the other buyer backed out.....the missing parts did not justify the offered price.

jkim2001
    USAF

17. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I have not omitted anything from the deal, I have told you it needed the parts not listed in my original post through PMs and adjusted the price. I've provided pictures, links, and even a shooting video of this MP7 with parts from my other complete one that this one needed. You didn't have a problem with it during the deal process so why is it a problem now?

Once again, I have told you about the stock during the final confirmation of our deal. I said "Other than the stock parts I think you got everything listed that is needs. Well you don't really need the stock parts to make it work." I said that just to be certain I wouldn't be called out like this, I figured it would be obvious from the pictures that the stock was not with the gun.

And for the offered price, if you had a problem with that, why even bother trying to make a deal? Once I realized the gun needed more I adjusted the price for you, once again, you didn't seem to have an issue with that.

I'm done arguing this on the public forum as this post has turned into threadcrap now, I'll have it closed now and relisted. If you would like to continue the dispute please contact me with a PM.

18. jkim2001

I did PM you earlier.

You didn't answer.

Now this.

Your move.

19. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I didn't answer because I was dealing with these posts before the PM. I have answered the question in the PM in my text here but there is now a PM sent back.

20. jkim2001

Received. This is now a PayPal resolution issue. I won't comment further.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.