Selling Cheap Tactical Scope

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by luke_airsoft, Jun 8, 2015.

1. luke_airsoft

luke_airsoft New Member

Hello,

I am selling a CQB Green/Red Tactical Dot Sight for $25. The sight has a tube diameter of 38 mm, and also includes a flip-open lens cap as well as batteries. The specific model is UTG SCP-RD40RGW-A and is in mint condition. NEVER BEEN TAKEN OUT OF THE BOX. You can find the same model on Amazon for $25 but that does not include the $10 shipping fee. Please, if you're interested, reply below.

Also, for any paintball players, I am also selling an M4 Tri-Rail base from RAP4. This too has never been taken out of the box. I am selling this for $25 as well. Thank you.

- Luke

2. Dumpage_Airsoft

Dumpage_Airsoft New Member

I'm interested but the only problem I live in Arizona and question what mm does the scope attach to (on the rail)

3. luke_airsoft

luke_airsoft New Member

Sorry, I don't really understand your question. Do you mean attaching the scope to the rail that I'm selling or just in general? I have attached links below to the same products being sold online. Hope that answers your question.

Also, since you live in Arizona, we would have to exchange information before any product/money is sent. Just private message me.

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-4-Inch-Integral-Picatinny-Mounting/dp/B005UGIPUQ

http://www.rap4.com/p/001517/modular-tri-rail-base-mount-for-m4-style-carry-handle

4. Dumpage_Airsoft

Yeah what I meant is the scope attaching to the rail, and what does mint condition mean?

5. luke_airsoft

luke_airsoft New Member

Yes, the scope is able to attach to the rail. By mint condition means that both the scope and rail have never been used. Still in original packaging.

6. Dumpage_Airsoft

Ok great but I'm only interested about the scope