Selling Entire Airsoft Collection, Tokyo Marui, MP5a5, G18c, G&P M4, KJ Works 1911, L96, Shotgun

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by greekgt, Jan 14, 2020.

1. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    Selling my entire airsoft collection, been in the hobby for years looking to liquidate my collection.
    Photos can be texted/emailed at request.

I currently have for sale:

1. Tokyo Marui Glock G18C GBB Pistol Like New In Box, Very Rare! -$1200
    - Includes 5 total TM mags, Box, Manuals, a few extras

2. Tokyo Marui MP5a5 High-Cycle AEG Like New In Box, Very Rare! -$1000
    - Includes TM Hi cap drum mag, 2 Hi cap stick mags, box, manuals, 8.4v 1600mah Battery

3. G&P M4 Special Operations M4 Carbine AEG 400 FPS -$400
    - Includes 2 OD Green Hi-cap mags, G&P black mid cap mag, cheaper mid-cap mag that is separated from metal housing, LMT style rear stock w/ 9.6v 2300mah rear stock deans connector battery, flip up front sight block, flat top 1913 rail upper, m4 carbine style handguards, and RIS quad rail style handguards

4. KJ Works OD Green Tactical 1911 GBB Pistol -$150
    - Includes 3 Mags, 1 floorplate is loose on one of the mags, TANIKOBA style ergo grip, skeletonized hammer and trigger, upgraded internals to handle propane

5. L96 Spring Bolt Action Sniper Rifle FPS around 450+? forget brand -$150
    - Included NC-Star 3-9x Scope w/ rails if desired, flat top picatinny rail, Has tri rail stud attachment, and rail mounted fold-able bi-pod

6. 3 Shot Pump Spring Action Tactical Pistol Grip/Full Stock Shotgun, forget brand -$100
    - Total of 4 30 round shot shells, 1 is OEM to shotgun manuafacturer, 3 are TM 30 round magazine shells. Bottom shell load, shoots 3 bb's at a time with each pump

Also extras for sale are:

1. Tenergy Smart Charger with tamiya large and small style connectors, alligator clips, and deans connector end used in conjuction with aligator clips to charge deans connector type batteries. Can be charged w/ 1.0 and 2.0 amp power. 120V standard US wall plug. -$45

2. Scott full face ballistic airsoft face mask, with ballistic goggles, visor, vent holes, etc very good condition -$20

3. Extra parts for airsoft M4, endplates, buffer tube nut, etc... Included free with M4

All above prices include shipping to anywhere within the lower 48 US

Could be more items that I have yet to find/look for. All interested individuals can comment, PM/text/email. Prices and offers are negotiable. Not looking or interested in trading as I'm getting out of airsoft. Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
  2. interceptor

interceptor Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Los Angeles
    You should post suggested prices (not only required by rules but it will protect against low ball offers). Thanks.

fred_ditto and -Spitfire- like this.

3. the_boon

the_boon Active Member

Lol $1200 for a TM G18C ?

Malikyte, Chow, link0 and 4 others like this.
  4. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    I think he took it a little far.

OP, TM products aren't rare. I could order that G18c right now, and it wouldn't cost me more than $200 shipped. You can set your prices for whatever you want, but you might have some difficulty getting buyers.

Malikyte, link0 and fred_ditto like this.
  5. the_boon

the_boon Active Member

Maybe if it was an ultra limited shell ejecting version...

6. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    Are you talking about one for sale in the US for 200? If so I'd love to see where it's for sale! For those that don't know since 2014 Glock Inc. has heavily scrutinized and even sued most of the large US airsoft retailers that carry anything with their trademarked logo and even the shape of their product altogether. Glock Inc. has a ruthless legal team that stops at nothing to stop the sale and illegal licensing for airsoft makers and dealers of their look a like pistols. For the G18's being sold by retailers overseas they don't have much legal leverage, the only leverage they have is upon what is seen and inspected when it hits a US import customs office. I'd encourage you to try ordering one, if it's not seized by customs all together at this point in time, I've had many of my airsoft friends try and if it's not "lost in shipping" they'll get refunded the purchase amount minus the shipping. You may get lucky to receive one that has the logo, markings, non original box censored, or non existent, that is if the particular customs officer lets even that slide through.

Mine was purchased in the timeframe of 2011-2012 when Glock inc. had little to no idea what was going on in the airsoft world, let alone customs. So mine has the original uncensored/unmarked box, and the pistol with the actual untouched markings that make it look just like a G18c, as you would find on an overseas seller's listing. Even without any orange paint that ruins the plastics of the slide/barrel/frame, along with the excellent condition that is the reason why I'm asking the price I'm asking. What ever was imported in the US during that time frame is whats in the US, no more are allowed through in the condition that mine is in for example. Another interesting fact, a few days ago I posted it on eBay with photos, and Glock Inc. flagged and had eBay remove the listing on the basis of trademark infringement, with a lengthy letter explaining why. So it's more a collectors item than anything with the above mentioned, and is why it's considered "rare" I have yet to see one for sale in the US, if anyone else has I'd like to see where, thanks.

7. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    I have many friends who order a TM G18 and it makes it through customs just fine. Along with trijicons and all those other brands that sue for not having permission to use their trades.

Malikyte, Pharaoh, -Spitfire- and 2 others like this.
  8. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    When? With Trademarks still intact on the pistol or box? with a real or fake Trijicon RMR?

9. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    I’ll put it this way there are people that buy a product for half the price of a real item from overseas box tools manual it’s all the same to the real deal. They remove the manual send the sight to the trijicon dealer and they will get a real trijicon by the dealer for half the price because the dealer can’t till the difference between the 2. The fakes are authentic down to the screws and trades. The sight still makes it through customs. I have heard of these stories very recently. I see people selling new glock 18Cs on hopup all the time aswell so some people are doing it.

Malikyte likes this.
  10. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    Wow I bet, probs a huge industry, while I don't condone it. I do know Trijicon does make and serialize all their products in the US, unless the counterfeiters know how to re-serialize to get around that. Kinda F'd up

11. Richard Paoletti

Richard Paoletti Member

Hibbing
    I totally agree with you that’s it’s F’d up, however I think it’s also f’d up that companies won’t allow remakes designed for airsoft only. It’s understandable but selfish, why the industry is so profitable. And the dealer does not check a serial number they get the stock and slap it on the shelf’s., and deal with the customer to have them be a repeating customer. The result of this is from everyone’s greediness and laziness.

12. interceptor

interceptor Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Los Angeles
    I should consider myself lucky - I have 7 TM Glocks and I live in California (all have trades, none are orange tipped).

the_boon, aotsukisho and link0 like this.
  13. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    Definitely agreed

14. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    That is really lucky!

15. link0

link0 Well-Known Member

SF Bay Area
    You can easily order a brand new G18C from many Japanese online retailers have zero trouble getting it through customs. They ship to the US all the time and cover up all the trademarks.

16. fred_ditto

fred_ditto Well-Known Member

Des Moines
    Emphasis on cover up. Not permanently obscure.

Malikyte and -Spitfire- like this.
  17. the_boon

the_boon Active Member

Even if this was 100% accurate, it would take incredible lack of luck to do this 6 times and get it confiscated by customs 6 times.

Because at $200 brand new, one would have to order 6 of them to get to $1200...

And if a TM G18C is really worth $1200, then I could buy a car with the money that my Marushin G21 would be considered to be worth

Malikyte, -Spitfire- and link0 like this.
  18. greekgt

greekgt New Member

Pittsburgh
    While you could per say buy a car for 1200 wouldn't be a very good one unless you know how to diagnose/fix/work on it

19. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    lol I thought you were joking when you added those prices since we were on your a$$ about it ;) but seriously bro half of us on here buy TMs overseas for market price.. or less.. $200 is not a crazy number when it comes to buying a new TM overseas.

Malikyte, -Spitfire-, link0 and 2 others like this.