Selling My Gear

Discussion in 'Gear Classifieds' started by AkTh3BigE, May 20, 2020.

1. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
    Hello! I am selling my gear because I intend to quit Airsoft after 5 or 6 years.

Condor Gunner Plate Carrier
    Price: $35
    This plate carrier is relatively new so it got a little bit of use but it is in great shape. The molle setup will only go with the carrier and is NOT separate. IMG_4718.jpg IMG_4719.jpg

Rothco Marpat Shirt
    Price: $10
    Size: Medium
    Shirt was also newly bought
    IMG_4702.jpg

Helmet
    I believe it is adjustable to what headsize you are, not sure how small or large it can go though. IMG_4705.jpg IMG_4706.jpg

5.11 Green Tac Shirt
    Size: Medium
    Price: $15
    This shirt had quite a bit of use, and I loved how comfortable it was. IMG_4720.jpg

Woodland Marpat Camo Pants
    Size:L-XL
    I bought these pants at the beginning of airsofting, so they've seen quite a bit of use. Originally $90. They have removable kneepads that are a little beat up but still work just fine. It tore in the right knee I believe and had to be sewed, but it is hardly noticeable. I am unable to get a picture of them now, but I will try to in the coming days to find a picture of them. Marpat Camo is the exact seen on the Rothco shirt above.

Condor Vest
    This was a solid vest, I loved how fast I could move in it.
    IMG_4717.jpg

Part of buying this stuff is that I WILL NEED the shipping to be paid for in order for it to be purchased. I WILL NOT accept trades. Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 7:54 PM
  2. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot

3. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  4. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member

Minot
  5. AkTh3BigE

AkTh3BigE New Member