Selling Novritsch ssg24 USA Seller

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Daniel Ramirez, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Daniel Ramirez

Daniel Ramirez New Member

Apple Valley
    IMG_20180213_152537.jpg Just like the title says, I currently own a Novritsch ssg24. I am looking for a buyer through paypal. But you can message me here. If I do not have luck selling I will be taking it to Ebay.

Location is USA, California.

Included case, swing swivels, 3 magazines, swiss arms 4x40 scope, sling (made for real steel) UTG picitanny sling mount, P90 sling mount for rear sling attachment, and roughly 440 Nov BB'S .40g weight.

I am asking for 650$ shipped. Also I will throw in some incentives, just PM me and I'll tell you what I can fit in the box.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    TheDiamondMage1 likes this.
  2. LightIsRight

LightIsRight Well-Known Member

Cannon Falls
    You need your location, pics, and an asking price.

3. TheDiamondMage1

TheDiamondMage1 New Member

Owasso
    Hey! So I just saw this, and I am thrilled I found it! Thing is, I don't really want everything that you show there, but I might be willing to compromise. I don't want the sling and BB's, and I don't know what spring speed you have installed in the rifle is. Is it a 550-650fps spring? And $650 seems a bit much, seeing as it's used. Get back to me on the spring speed, and I'll finalize my offer, but as of right now, I'm thinking mid 500's. Hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to contact me at my email at '[email protected]'!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  4. TheDiamondMage1

Owasso
    Also, what are the incentives you are talking about?

5. TheDiamondMage1

Owasso
    Hey! So I just saw this, and I am thrilled I found it! Thing is, I don't really want everything that you show there, but I might be willing to compromise. I don't want the sling and BB's, and I don't know what spring speed you have installed in the rifle is. Is it a 550-650fps spring? And $650 seems a bit much, seeing as it's used. Get back to me on the spring speed, and I'll finalize my offer, but as of right now, I'm thinking mid 500's. I'd also like to hear about the incentives you have. Hope to hear from you soon! Feel free to contact me at my email at '[email protected]'!

6. Southpaw Sniper

Southpaw Sniper Member

I'm really curious, why do you want to sell the one rifle most snipers want to buy?

MachoYacho likes this.
  7. TheDiamondMage1

Owasso
    Because he most likely has lost interest in the sport, and wants to get some of his money back.

8. TheDiamondMage1

Owasso
    I replied over a week ago, and haven't received any response so far. Hopefully he checks this thread. Been looking online for contact info, but nothing has turned up so far.

9. Southpaw Sniper

Southpaw Sniper Member

he probably already sold it, I wasn't planning on buying it. Just was curious to why he's selling it.

10. Bzax93

Bzax93 New Member

Patchogue
    I’ll take this if still available

11. link0

link0 Well-Known Member

SF Bay Area
    This is posted on the wrong forum. There is a gun sale forum for that.

However, I'm even more surprised that anyone would want to buy this heavily marketed thing on this forum.

-Spitfire- and BOA_SP3CT3R like this.
  12. -Spitfire-

-Spitfire- Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Oceanside
    It's not a bad option for non-techs. Only really bad thing about it is the stock inner barrel and the price tag.

13. Southpaw Sniper

Southpaw Sniper Member

I agree with you on the price tag. I personally would swap out the inner barrel for a Maple Leaf Crazy Jet barrel.

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.