Selling off my collection. KWA/KSC glocks and CYMA AK's and upgrades, mags etc

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by Dinosaur_, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Dinosaur_

Dinosaur_ New Member

[​IMG]
    https://imgur.com/gallery/1aQ6Eee

Hello, I have been planning to sell off my old airsoft guns for quite. I have sale feedback on the AK files under "Dinosaur" (https://www.akfiles.com/forums/member.php?u=197773) and the AK forum under "Dinosaur" (https://www.theakforum.net/forums/members/47769.html) aswell but I haven't been active on there in a while. Feel free to check either or message me on them for confirmation.

To the best of my knowledge, given I haven't played airsoft in 5+ years and some of these guns were purchased 10 or more years ago, here we go!

KWA/KSC glocks (Can't remember which one tbh please help xD)
    1. G18c's = one has been bubba'd a bit and it was my go to gun for indoor or close range fights, it has seen a bit of use and I did quite a bit of upgrading to it (was a money pit)

2. Unmolested G18c = kinda had this one just to duel wield them every once in a while. Hasn't really been used a lot and I don't think I messed with it at all.

3. G19 = definitely KSC, bought it much later on, maybe 2012 or 2013. Never got to use it a whole lot and its pretty much new besides the barrel being polished.

4. CYMA AK with rails and **** = I don't believe theres much done to this thing, it was a great gun though and last I remember it works fine. The red dot on it is cracked but still works.

5. CYMA ak underfolder = this one was my beater, it always managed to have something go wrong with it which is why I had the backup. I fell one time and managed to break the whole front sight off and damage the barrel, so I just said the hell with it and bought a (idk how I remember this or if its correct) 6.01 madbull barrel and upgraded the hopup, aswell as possibly a couple other things internally. It would make a good project gun or parts gun I guess.

6. I have the mags pictured, possibly more, aswell as a few more slides, barrels, and a few other parts for the glocks and AK's that I'll have to dig around for. (possibly more guns)

I'd prefer to sell all together so I'll give a price for that since most sites make you do so:
    $250 OBO (make an offer)

If anyone is interested, feel free to reply here, message me and I can provide text message number to make things easier.
    Also if you are an AK files/forum member and want to verify my account or do a sale on there you have my info!
    FINALLY: for sale, I'd prefer FTF if your near me I'd be willing to drive, otherwise we can work shipping out.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Your photos - Loaded correctly for all to see.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Airsup, MADR77 and Dinosaur_ like this.

3. Newyork377

Newyork377 Member

Pawtucket
  4. Dinosaur_

Dinosaur_ New Member

Illinois, range of travel is more Iowa/Missouri and Indiana. Willing to ship though

5. Dinosaur_

Dinosaur_ New Member

Also to anyone interested, I am willing to ship first and accept payment once delivered provided you have substantial positive feedback score.

6. Chairsofter3D

Chairsofter3D Member

Montville
    If you decide you want to piece out that underfolder from the rest ( Assumings its metal body and stock ) I could be convinced to buy it. I never get around to finishing any of my projects but I dont see I couldnt add another AK to the... stack.

7. Dinosaur_

Dinosaur_ New Member

Sure, make me an offer and I'd be more than willing to split anything up, it's all metal.

8. Evan J Johnston

Evan J Johnston Member

Libertyville
  9. Jonathan Belch

Jonathan Belch New Member

Plattsburg
    Interested in piecing out that railed AK?

10. BlastyNinja

BlastyNinja New Member

Pm'd about the first glock

11. Slumbersloth20

Slumbersloth20 New Member

Sun prairie
    How much for the remaining pistols

12. mike93

mike93 New Member

Sacramento
    Hey brotha, is the KSC G19 available? How much? Would you ship to Sacramento area?

Thanks,

Mike