Semi-Noob from CA

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DadCRO, Nov 6, 2012.

1. DadCRO

DadCRO Member

Hello fellow airsofters!

I've been stalking on these forums for a while, and I finally decided to sign up. Hopefully you will be seeing a lot of me. I won't incessantly post though, don't worry. I've been airsofting for about 3 or 4 years, and am now 16 years old. My very first gun was a brandless lpeg that I only played with for a few weeks. Sick of being outgunned, I got an Echo1 MP5A4. I had that for a couple years, then moved to the west coast and got a CYMA M14. I "downgraded" because I fell in love with the M14 and didn't want to spend a ton of money.

However, I really want to become fluent with gearbox workings, and have already taken apart my MP5 gearbox and put it back together successfully. I have not, but want to correct AOE and stabilize the barrel of my M14, and also regrease and reshim it.

I also currently have an HFC M9 (semi-only), and know how to strip it down and oil the slide.

I have been experimenting in painting my guns, and will probably post some pics eventually.

I hope to have a fun time on here!

2. glenlovesm4

glenlovesm4 New Member

Knoxville
    Welcome! You sound like you'll fit in great here. I came in wanting to learn how to tech, but instead all I can think about is gear. Oh, remember to read the rules. Enjoy your stay!

3. BlackJack

BlackJack New Member

Gettysburg
    Good to have you with us, DadCRO. Keep tinkering, and you'll be a pro in no time.