Sept 19th Gulfport MS new indoor field test and tune

Discussion in 'Mississippi Airsoft Forum' started by Kingofdacoast, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Kingofdacoast

Kingofdacoast New Member

Diberville
    Check it out

Had a meeting with a guy who has a huge building that he built the inside to be one of those zombie horror laser tag games. Right now the play field is setup like a maze with a bunch of rooms. He is really interested in making the field modular to accommodate both laser tag and airsoft game play. Since there are so many options of how to set this field up for CQB I asked if he would mind us doing a TNT day to get feedback from the players on what would be a great setup. So on Sept 19th we will do a open game to see what would be the best setup. The place is located in Gulfport, MS. I will post the address and info once I get it all. This isn't a money making event or actual tournament but we will throw the owner something for using the building and his lights and air conditioning. We need experienced airsoft players to come to help us plan this field and to show him that it will be worth doing so all the help we can get would be appreciated. This would give us a nice indoor field on the gulf coast and be closer than Atlanta so we need participation. Ask me any question and post ideas that come to mind and lets help make this happen.

2. likeapickle

likeapickle New Member

gonzales
    i would be down to play and im sure I could get some friends to come.. none of us have cqb guns though were all shooting m4's around 380-400fps

3. Kingofdacoast

Kingofdacoast New Member

Diberville
    I don't think we really gonna worry about all the restrictions right now. Biggest thing is to show the owner that there is a customer base for him to make changes to accomodate airsoft. The biggest issue with his field right now is line of sight or the lack of. Its perfect for playing room clearing scenerios or seek and destroy type missions. I would use mostly pistols, shotguns and short barrel rifles but right now we just the to get as many people in the building and make do with how its setup now. After a few games we will sit down with the owner and critique and voice opinions and ideas. It something to start with and if we can show him its worth it we can make it better.

4. dylandicks99

dylandicks99 New Member

Richton
    Have you found out any further information?

5. Kingofdacoast

Kingofdacoast New Member

Diberville
    There is a flyer but don't know if posting it is allowed. Address is 3340 C ave Gulfport MS. Doors open at 9:30 till 5:30. I think its on facebook. Operation Sabotage.