Sergeant A's Airsoft

Discussion in 'Company Reviews' started by alienbob, May 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alienbob

alienbob New Member

Fenton
    Sergeant A's Airsoft (sergeantasairsoft.com) is known for being the only airsoft store that only sells airsoft guns and equipment that is used and tested by Sergeant A on the airsoft playing field. So basicly, if he has it for sale on his site, it works and is a good buy. Plus, if you check, you will notice his prices are lower than even the big name stores, even better than their sales prices. Free shipping and no sales tax either.

So check his store out, unless you like to pay more, and you like getting expensive junk in the mail you can't use.

Also, the site airsoftgunsforsale.com has a great airsof blog with all the greatest airsoft new product listings and news.

Last edited: May 3, 2018
  2. interceptor

interceptor Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Los Angeles
    Prices seem a little lower than the big stores but the selection is small. Only CO2 pistols, no green gas pistols. Also are you sure all the guns were tested on the field? He's got some LPEGs in there.

Kolbyba8 likes this.

3. SkyEye

SkyEye Active Member

Tucson
    Prices seem reasonably low enough. Also disappointing slightly about the small selection, but I suppose they couldn't test all the guns if they had a larger selection. Still wish they had some G&G or VFC or something. Overall though, I might shop here the next time I need something.

alienbob likes this.
  4. alienbob

alienbob New Member

Fenton
    I agree with SkyEye, I think the point of not having a lot of choices is, if he hasn't tested it, he's not selling it. In reference to low cost LPEGs, not everyone can afford a Polarstar HPA rifle, specially if they are just playing out back. Lastly, I also agree to not selling green gas and HPA pistols, I am adamant on all my posts green gas and propane is just a messy hassle to use and not tactically viable. Just like HPA rifles, they are more of a money making tool for stores than an actual requirement in airsoft competition. I bought a Lancer Tactical RIS AK from them a month ago, the thing is a tank, its been barried in the snow, left outside in the rain, and then used all day at the season opening of Futureball, and I got it for $35 less than Evike!

5. BOA_SP3CT3R

BOA_SP3CT3R Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member

Bull Shoals
    What's wrong with propane other than the smell? It's cheaper, healthier for your gun, and easy to use.

link0 likes this.
  6. alienbob

alienbob New Member

Fenton
    Studies will agree with the first three (smells, cheaper, and cleaner), but the last one like green gas is hard to contain and is messy (aka the smell comes from leaking). Plus, the can like green gas/HPA is extra weight. Therefore, in a world that you don't have to worry about money, and you just need the best tactical choice, CO2 is the best option for airsoft pistols.

7. Topshotz357

Topshotz357 Well-Known Member

Drexelhill
    Why not I saved up and bought a ocaw all it takes is more time to save the required cash and it's 100% worth it getting better quality items

8. SkyEye

SkyEye Active Member

Tucson
    Being new to airsoft and even newer to GBB, I'm not sure what to think between Green Gas/Propane and CO2. I've heard great arguments for both, on forums and on the field. The only draw back I see for CO2 is the stress on your gun, but at the same time I've heard that newer guns, especially the ones with metal slides, are stronger and aren't weakened by the higher PSI. Just spilling my speculations, let me know what you think.

9. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    I want to know more about this to and have also heard conflicting reports

10. alienbob

alienbob New Member

Fenton
    To be honest with you, you have to buy all three and just use what you like. All you get online is store adds and user opinions. My statements above are my opinions on 12 years of playing, and making the mistake of selling my favorite CO2 pistol, and now suffering through using a green gas Tokyo Marui MP9.

The guy above doesn't even know a Ubrella Armory OCAW is an upgraded resold Krytac, that you could have done the work yourself cheaper. SEE!

11. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    The ocaw is not a krytac but you are right if I had the skills to put it together as good as they did I could of bought the parts and done it for less

BOA_SP3CT3R, link0 and LightIsRight like this.
  12. alienbob

alienbob New Member

Fenton
    Hum, next time do a search for what an Ubrella Armory gun is, you do know the company is Ubrella Armory and the make of the gun is an OCAW... right.

13. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    I did my research that's why I bought their 2018ocaw

14. Tackleberry6

Tackleberry6 Active Member

Old bridge
    The guy above doesn't even know a Ubrella Armory OCAW is an upgraded resold Krytac, that you could have done the work yourself cheaper. SEE![/QUOTE]

You are completely wrong! The OCAW doesn’t use a Krytac mechbox, hopup unit, bucking. Nothing in an OCAW is Krytac. Maybe you should go to their website and do some homework before giving false info!

15. Tackleberry6

Old bridge
    What is Ubrella Armory? Do you not know how to spell Umbrella?

LightIsRight and Topshotz357 like this.
  16. alienbob

alienbob New Member

Fenton
    Thanks for the spelling correction, guess I don't care enough about a resold over priced airsoft rifle to learn how to spell the companies name correctly. Ubrella Armory! :) If I was going to say I manufacture airsoft guns, I would actually make my own airsoft guns. By the way, I notice Sgt A only sells Krytac guns, not this, I can't upgrade my own gun nock-off.

17. SkyEye

SkyEye Active Member

Tucson
    Still would've been nice to see a trident mk2 or a CRB, all I saw was a PDW and the LMG.

Topshotz357 likes this.
  18. Topshotz357

Drexelhill
    You just admitted your ignorance on the company and their products stop talking about things you know nothing about.

LightIsRight and Tackleberry6 like this.
  19. Tackleberry6

Old bridge
    Sounds like to me you are a bitter man that has a problem with Umbrella Armory. You shouldn’t have a problem with anyone spending their own money on something they want! You should worry about yourself and not what other people are buying! Also if you are capable of it maybe you should check out UMBRELLA Armory’s (yes you spell Umbrella with a B in it) website and you will see the. OCAW is not a resold airsoft rifle.

LightIsRight and Topshotz357 like this.
  20. Tackleberry6

Old bridge
    Hey bro if you want to know anything airsoft related ask guys on here like -Spitfire-, Link0, Guges Mk3 and BOA_SP3CT3R they know what they are talking about! Don’t listen to alienbob which tries to promote a website that sells used garbage guns!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.