Shadow opp

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by taxiairsoft, Jul 24, 2012.

1. taxiairsoft

taxiairsoft New Member

Im getting the utg shadow opp l96 and i need a good cheap scope for around 30-35 dollars any ideas

2. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

If anything get this...

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3993

The Nc Star series are cheap and come with the mounting rings. So it should work just fine for what you need. To be honest you could just use a red dot. You really dont need a scope until you heavily upgrade it.

3. taxiairsoft

taxiairsoft New Member

What kind of upgrades

4. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    You're going to need to upgrade the gun heavily to be used, just saying.

5. TheFallenHero

Everything... Expect to spend already another 250 before out ranging aeg s.

6. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member

This is the shadow opps rifle I had and if you look at the very bottom they give you an option to buy a scope and bi-pod with it. http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_48&products_id=27712

If you want to out range aeg then yes you are going to have to totally re-gut it. I personally left my stock, turned the hop up all the way down and use .25 gram bbs. I got kills all day long with mine, how you might ask? One I wore a ghillie suit and wrapped the gun up in a ghillie wrap and second I had the patents to wait till they got close. My very first kill with it was a shot to someone ear.

It is all about how stealthy you can be. I had people all most walk right on top of me cause they didn't see me. Just like all snipers, don't take the shot unless you know for sure you can make it, and don't move much. There was one game I staid in one spot cause I was hidden so well they never found me. I had many kills with that bad boy. The gun don't make the shooter, his tactics dose. ;)

That gun is pretty long tho.

That is just me tho, your tactics and results may very. :D

7. TheFallenHero

I believe they are just about the same length as the VSR/Bar. Although im not sure completely.