Airsoft Forum banner
261 - 280 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Slightly increased efficiency without dropping a dime:

After looking at high flow floating valves and the position of a firmly tightened WE G mag valve I decided to loosen the float-valve a few degrees to give one of the valve ports a better path to the nozzle. I noticed tighter fps readings at Chrono, but still topping out at 320 with full mag of gas after mag rest.

I wouldn't go more then an 1/8th of a turn loose for safety reasons.
Automotive tire Gas Motor vehicle Cable Wire

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
It's an Elite Force so your options are rather limited. Your best bet is to get one of their rebuild kits and hope it has the part you need. I agree with Fred though, the best thing you can do is just get a different, better, pistol.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think the hammer rebuild kit has a spring I can use, however I do want another full metal gbb. Any recommendations? I’d like something that’s extremely customizable, I’ve been looking into hi capas but I’m still fairly new to airsoft so I’m unsure

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Get a Hi Capa. Stay away from WE.
WE's are better than EF's... but try to stick to KJW or Tokyo Marui (TMs plastic but amazing) the kjw kpo5/6 is something you should check out

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
WE's are better than EF's... but try to stick to KJW or Tokyo Marui (TMs plastic but amazing) the kjw kpo5/6 is something you should check out
Yes to all of those things. Plus, with a TM, you just need a 120% recoil spring, and you're good to run propane with no fear of the stock slide cracking. The plastic slide works quite well in colder weather with just propane. A metal hammer strike plate won't hurt, either. And for the love of god, don't buy from evike.

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #273 ·
Just a heads up, I will be taking a brief break from Teching. My wife and I are moving cross country and I will be starting a new career. My airsoft stuff is being left with my parents for now, and it will be brought to us this summer, so until then I will be unable to take any teching jobs.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Just a heads up, I will be taking a brief break from Teching. My wife and I are moving cross country and I will be starting a new career. My airsoft stuff is being left with my parents for now, and it will be brought to us this summer, so until then I will be unable to take any teching jobs.
East coast?

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #275 ·

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #277 ·
And this is it? The last we've heard? I just joined this site and already am missing out on someone whom everyone lauds as a great tech-person??
Well, I hope ya didn't get eaten by a grizzly and that it all worked out for ya, Shady.
Just been busy with life and other hobbies. I ended up moving back to Texas in late 2020. Met a girl, knocked her up, got dumped, all the fun stuff. I check in here once a day or so to make sure the place isn't burning down. I don't currently have a shop set up for airsoft (my shop at home is currently set up for my bladesmithing). But we are going today to look at a new house that has a massive outbuilding that I could have room for both, and still probably wall off an area to use as a separate kitchen for my bakery.

·
Administrator
11,385 Posts
Baker? Sweet, Savory or Both?

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Baker? Sweet, Savory or Both?
Both. I specialize in bread but am expanding into offering more cookie flavors. Trying to widen my offerings before spring comes and Farmers Market season comes around.

261 - 280 of 289 Posts