Administrator
11,379 Posts
Have you ever made a Chiffon Cake?

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
Have you ever made a Chiffon Cake?
I haven't. I dabble a little in cakes but I'm a crap decorator, so I generally stick to things that people don't expect to look pretty lol

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
Killer Chiffon cup cake, fruit, cream...5.00 per serving...all the kids will line up.

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #284 ·
Killer Chiffon cup cake, fruit, cream...5.00 per serving...all the kids will line up.
I can't do fruit unfortunately. I operate under Texas Cottage Food law since I make everything in my home kitchen instead of a commercial space, so they put limits on what I can offer.

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
ahhh...not even canned fruit?

·
Registered
728 Posts
I haven't. I dabble a little in cakes but I'm a crap decorator, so I generally stick to things that people don't expect to look pretty lol
I don't think crap on cakes sells very well...:rolleyes:;):D

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #287 ·
ahhh...not even canned fruit?
Nope. The only way I can do fruit is whole, uncut fruit. Anything that needs to be refrigerated is a no go

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
Well I suppose with the potential of the summer heat turning items into "gin" is rather unappealling.

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
Well, 6 months or so later and much has changed. We have moved into a new place with a massive shop space. Seriously, I could live in that shop and still have plenty of room for Teching and my Bladesmithing. Still getting the clutter and crap cleaned up so I can actually set up for both (though my dad wasted no time getting his woodworking side set up). Then I have to go through my airsoft stuff that I haven't touched in about 3 years and can finally get back to teching on a regular basis!

281 - 289 of 289 Posts