Sheepdog?

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by ACIDEEL177, Jul 20, 2012.

1. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

I know there are many different terms in the military and some carry over to airsoft. I understand most of them except "sheepdog". Who or what is a sheepdog on a team/squad?

2. supportgunner

supportgunner New Member

A sheep dog is a person willing to take on the wolfs that pray on the sheep. Still don't know what I mean read this:

http://www.gleamingedge.com/mirrors/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

It has nothing to do with airsoft.

Anyone willing to take on a wolf is a sheep dog. They come from all walks of life's, military trained or not:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW8BZ7pRt28[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2012

3. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

4. Twin2

Twin2 Member

Columbus
    I got my sheepdog patch from redwolfairsoft.com awhile back.
    Just thought I'd let you know if you were interested:D

Attached Files:

5. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

I noticed your name tape that's pretty cool I was wondering where you got it. (I know that hundreds of places do it)

6. Twin2

Twin2 Member

Columbus
    I honestly can't think of where I got it for the life of me. I just did a google search of places and couldn't find anything that seemed familiar. Then I searched on Bing and got nothing! Sorry man =/ feels bad

I bought two name tapes and trimmed the sides, then sewed them back up so they wouldn't fall off the velcro. But the website let me put any text I wanted on it. I even got a cat-eye helmet band with "Twin2" on it, and some quality dog tags! It's best to find a place where you can get a deal on all of that stuff at once.

7. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    people that rely on 911 are sheep. those that arm themselves and protect those that are important to them are sheepdogs.

8. ACIDEEL177

ACIDEEL177 New Member

Okay. I found a place that did name tapes and helmet bands I think I was nametapes.com or something similar. Thanks any way=)