Shipping from Hong Kong

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by MegaNewb, Sep 17, 2012.

1. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

Hey guys, how long is your international order take to be processed, mine has been in processing for a week or so just wondering if I need to contact or not?

2. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    It depends on the retailer. EBairsoft can take up to a month, but the better shops like Ehobby, Redwolf, WGC, and UNCompany generally get your stuff shipped within a day or two (accounting for the time change). Who did you order from?

3. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

@knief I shipped through ehobby asia and it says that it is still being processed but I'm having the same problem with an order through dealextreme.com

4. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Send ehobby an email. They're usually pretty quick to get their stuff out, so there's always a possibility that they stocked out on whatever you ordered.

5. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

Ok thanks, any idea whats up with dealextreme?

6. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    when i ordered from deal extreme, it took around a month for me to get my package (i had ordered some lipos). oh and it wasn't delivered to my house, i had to go pick it up at the post office and sign for it

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  7. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

Ok thaks sir I wqs getting scared that I was nevergoing to get my package. So I need to go in and pick it up?

8. DaveRuination

DaveRuination New Member

Alhambra
    if you do, you'll get some little card letting you know that the package is at the post office and you'll show it to the clerk and will have to show i.d. and sign the card

9. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    if you didn't pay for express shipping then it's 10-20 days.

10. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    And if you ordered gas or some other compressed material then I'm sure it has to be ground shipped. Just my .02 cents as I'm not sure in foreign policies on that.

11. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

Ok thanks, I just ordered a red dot a week or two ago and its still being processed and I got air mail so it didn't make sense.

12. UsMc-alltheway

UsMc-alltheway New Member

Tampa
    Ah I see...hmm I say give it another week. But if it was only a red dot then why not use Evike or asgi?

13. Dead Eye

Dead Eye New Member

Ocala
    My guess Price! I have found great deals by going to some over seas airsoft sites that cannot be had on Evike, AMS or AGI.

14. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Or TTiger...usually $5 more than HK retailers and he is in states so it usually gets to you in a week. Also since he is small he has very good CS

15. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

Its was 35$ for a holo style red dot and 50$ for the flip up magnifier I was looking for.

16. QS7Clarke

QS7Clarke New Member

clear some pm space if you dont mind:p