Shooting at Sandy Hook

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Napple, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Napple

Napple New Member

I live one town away from this school.... Any thoughts? It's so tragic...

Any family members of people that were killed i feel so bad for you and i pray for you all....

2. soviet

soviet New Member

I'm praying. What sick bastard would kill eighteen kids.

3. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

I see this thread disolving into political discussion, and this is not the time nor place for this, so this is everyones warning. Political discussion here will earn you a direct ban. You have been warned.

I find it sad that our society has dissolved to the point where a man is willing to walk into an elementary school and shoot over a dozen small children. This is the kind of thing that mkaes me hope the Mayans were right, because the end of the human race might just be what's best ofr all of us at this point.

4. Rusty34

Rusty34 New Member

Corneria
    I'll just say this, this is why we need to really focus on mental health evaluations not just for gun laws but in general. Because the same guy could of used bombs but if he was in a mental hospital, this kind of tragedy would not of come to fruition.

5. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

I agree. Not going to go into the political stuff, but mental backrounds for weapons should be standard. I cannot believe what piece of **** would do this. Sickens me.

6. Napple

Napple New Member

This is so horrible. 2nd worst school shooting in history next to virginia tech

7. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    It's shocking that, of all the available places the killer could've picked, chose an elementary school to commit his crime. It's too early right now to comprehend the tragedy until further details are released. But my sympathy goes out to all the families that were affected by this recent tragedy; the thought of not being able to wake up to see your child or children on the winter month of holiday is really heartbreaking.

8. Rainbow

Rainbow New Member

His mom worked at the school, and the police found a body in his house. He killed his mom and the body is most definitely the dad. It's pretty ridiculous that you could even comprehend doing that, let alone actually doing it.

9. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2012
  10. FLUGMERKUR

FLUGMERKUR Schatten Gruppe Staff Member

Eastcoast
    Wow, I live like 10 minutes away from there. That shooter is sick in the head. Also the brother is not dead.

11. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    His brother is alive and being interviewed by the officials to piece together the puzzles to understand the details better on the shooting.

12. Napple

Napple New Member

Such a messed up crime. So many details have been mixed up. This man, Adam Lanza, deserves to be dead. He killed himself shortly after the crime. His brother ryan lanza is also in deep trouble... Sick people

13. CommanderLukas

CommanderLukas New Member

Palmyra
    I rather have him alive. People that hurt children usually have a hell of a time in prison.

My prayers are with the families that lost their kids today.
    Emotions are a mix of sadness and anger.
    These innocent little kids had a lifetime ahead of them, it takes a real special piece of **** to kill 18 children.

This just isn't right

14. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    My brother was talking about this kind of tragedy at a class of his where a speaker who i cant remember who he was but he was a high official person and he said that we need to have teachers especially in the younger schools to start carrying weapons due to terrorism and because younger kids are more of a target because they dont know what to do and thats where people are going to cause more problems because youll have people in high school try to stop them and try to protect their girlfriend or just whatever but older students would try to stop to person and young students just wont know what to do. Again this is what that person said but what fo you guys think about teachers getting like a conceal and carry permit?

15. Napple

Napple New Member

Considering alot of teachers wouldnt like to carry weapons on them...

16. wippyt

wippyt New Member

Hager City
    I know alot of teachers at my old school that would love to have a gun in their classroom due to the rising threat of school shootings

17. naamtune

naamtune New Member

Redlands
    I think a lot of parents would be paranoid with the idea of letting teachers possessing firearms, especially with all the news reports of teachers molesting their children. That's just my opinion though. I'm expecting some more shootings to happen toward the end of the year. A week ago there was a shooting at the Clackamas mall where my Oregonian friends narrowly avoided because they missed their bus, then not long after we have this. Anytime the news media publish something like this, it gives the people the idea of committing the atrocities.

18. Bait

Bait New Member

Teachers with guns is a horrible idea. What if a kid got it. There would be more danger than before. What if the teacher is crazy. Your just making something easier to happen by hardening something else.

For example, your in dept. you need to pay it off by saving money. You earn half the money but instead of saving and being done, you try to gamble the saved money and become in even more debt than you were before.

Also, if someone is going to kill themselves after a shooting I'm sure they will still try to kill people because they know it will end the same for them.

19. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

What you really need are more police men at schools. My highschool has 3000 students and we only have one cop at the school at all times. Plus we narrowly escaped a shooting of our own a few years ago when a bomb threat was called in and when they found the kid he had multiple shotguns and pipe bombs. But still just one cop

20. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    My two cents is who the heck would kill 20 children and his own mother?My prayers are with all of them.