Shooting problems

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by S1lentkiller910, Nov 5, 2012.

1. S1lentkiller910

S1lentkiller910 New Member

A while ago my newest gun (a JG zombie killer M4) (no I did not get it because of the name) stopped working when I tried test firing. When it stopped working I had already shot a couple of rounds in full auto burst (semi doesn't work. It has always jammed even right out of the box) when a bb jammed in the barrel (not sure how) so I took the barrel off, unjammed it, and put it back on the gun would no longer fire. No sounds at all. I tried 2 diff batteries both which I knew we're charged. I also took the motor out but left it connected and the motor would not spin

TL;DR my motor will not spin. Is it most likely a broken motor or a wiring problem? Is there any way to fix a wiring problem if there is one?

2. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    Have you checked the fuse? There should be a plastic case wired into the wire, open it up, and there will be a fuse inside.

3. S1lentkiller910

Yep first thing I checked. It looks fine. No black or anything

4. Star_folder

Star_folder New Member

Lexington
    When you pull the trigger on full auto, what does the trigger pull feel like? Can you describe it?

5. S1lentkiller910

It is a normal trigger pull with a little weight to it like usual

6. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Try bypass the fuse just in case and run the motor out of the gearbox.

Involuntarily you can check to see if the motor connectors are still connected :)

7. S1lentkiller910

alright i did the fuse bypass and it didnt work still. besides just pulling a motor out of another gun, is there anyway to see if its the motor or the wires?

8. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Well, once you try the other motor, you'll know it's something to do with the wires or internal trigger contacts