shopping for my girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by JordanSantaw, Dec 3, 2012.

1. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    Alright everyone, I have a code red on my hands. I need to go shopping for my girlfriend for Christmas, and I am a terrible shopper. Could anyone out there help me out? Thanks!
    -JordanSantaw

2. deathmonkey_352

deathmonkey_352 New Member

Don't get her perfume she will think that you think she stinks (that's what mine thought on her b-day!)

Get her something that has to do with what she's into

3. Retrospection

Retrospection New Member

Kimballton
    I don't know what your budget is. But if there is one thing ANY girl loves.... Precious Metals. Jewelry. Its never the wrong answer.

4. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

If you have the money get her ear rings or a necklace. I always liked getting those on my b-day when I was in a relationship.

5. bob19922

bob19922 New Member

Old bridge
    Even better is something very thoughtful is very good just think whats something you talked to her about that she likes. Expensive gifts aren't always the best it's the thought that counts and jewelry is mostly a given and takes little to no thought.

6. Nacht

Nacht New Member

Priceville
    Except if you don't know what she likes. Or if you buy cheap ****. All jewels are not created equal.

7. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat New Member

After watching A Few Good Men, the words Code Red take on a whole new meaning for the rest of your life. If you have seen the movie you should get it.

8. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    What does she like. Hobbies etc is there anything that she said she wanted and you could tell she meant it?

9. Frostbite1

Frostbite1 New Member

Frisco
    One of the things that you can never go wrong with is a charm bracelet, and for every occasion such a valentines day or birthdays, you can get a charm for her bracelet.