Shot in the JUNK again!!!!!

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by jarhead88, Oct 25, 2012.

1. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    Why do I see a trend in how many times I am getting shot down below... In the Junk!!! this one didn't hurt like that DIRECT HIT in my past video.. but it was like 5 shots.. how they miss the direct hit.. I don't know... but that is why I got a little hot, sorry...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdkdBHhG3mg&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

is anyone else seeing this trend....hahahaa someone commented I should wear a cup.. I might start...haha

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    start wearing a cup or put your dump pouch in front...lol ive only been shot once in the no-zone and it was a full auto, indoor from about 15'... i dropped and sat out

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    I've taken two shots to the balls (both to lefty), and they happened at the same field on consecutive weekends. Both dropped me to my knees immediately. That was years ago now. I don't wear a cup and haven't been hit there since. Sometimes, it's just bad luck.

4. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I don't think I would wear a cup regardless. Those things are uncomfortable. I think I can deal with a shot to the balls (I've taken one. It dropped me. Lol)

5. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Ive gotten hit there manytimes.I drop everytime.

6. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    hahahaha... like i mentioned this shot hurt but not a direct hit.. It just pissed me off that like 5 shots were near misses. like he was aiming there....

what this video, at 8:35 I suffered a direct hit to the tip!!! and it was horrible..!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czhCqVsAgwc&list=UUa3rTs_vSp5QgUZJQ7gzZ5g&index=30&feature=plcp[/ame]

nothing has stung me so bad in a looonnnnngg time....haha

7. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Wait till you get hit in the head down there.OUCH!It hurts so bad.

8. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    All I can say is... Ouch, ouch, ouch.

May I ask what kind of pants you were wearing?

9. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    that's what that was.. right on the tip of the head... oohh baby did it hurt.. in the video i cut out about 5 minutes of me just leaning on the wall recovering..haha

10. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I wear shorts.... regular thin shorts because i sweat like a dog in there running

11. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    Ah. Right.

I wear jeans. I figure you've got two thick flaps of material and a zipper to protect you... :p

12. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    You also have that belt as protection :p

13. Griffin

Griffin New Member Supporting Member

We have a winner.

[​IMG]

I've been hit in the general area a few times, but my pants are relatively thick & it was a lower FPS gun so I didn't feel anything.

14. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Yeah that's why you didn't feel anything.......... Nah, I'm just kidding. I've been yet to be shot in the "area", knock on wood.

15. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I was trying to get a buddy of mine into airsoft and all he kept asking me was about getting shot down there and i said "Naaaaaa I've never been shot there... don't worry about it!" and now it is like 3 times with one being that terrible direct hit....
    I just can't wear pants in there... i am running and sweating too much, shorts are way cooler, even in the winter..

Maybe I'll get one of those plastic things that hang down on a catchers mask..... ?? yeah that's it.... haha

anyway.. what's the odds of it happening again...??????

16. TopShot21

TopShot21 New Member

Can you compare the pain to anything.

17. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    aaaaaaah .... ok take out your "little buddy" and snap a rubber band on HIM....... i would guess that would compare to what i felt....hahahhaaha
    BY THE WAY "DON'T DO THAT" JUST IMAGINE....

18. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

OUCH, I did it. What do I win? Oh, man that would really hurt, I'm wearing a cup when I play cqb now......

19. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    I like the dump pouch in front idea,Thats smart.

20. jarhead88

jarhead88 New Member

new york
    I might have to swing my dump pouch around the front.... we'll see....