Should I buy this gun?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by epicguerillafighter123, Oct 7, 2012.

1. epicguerillafighter123

epicguerillafighter123 New Member

Prunedale
  2. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    Nope, that is a big time collector's piece. Others will definitely come on and further help you out.

3. CYMABOY

CYMABOY New Member

4. fradd

fradd New Member

1. Don't get a DE, that's not a good brand unless you're buying <$50 spring guns.
    2. Sniper rifles in airsoft will not outperform AEGs until you start spending around $500. And that's if you spend wisely, or upgrade a ton.

5. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Do NOT buy a sniper rifle. Only do so if you are willing to put a lot of money into a build for it and if you are inexperienced. People theses day think that all you need to be a sniper is the rifle and some video game experience. As stated before, sniper rifles will almost never out perform an aeg for under 400 bucks. Its just not worth it unless this is a serious commitment.

I meant to say if you are experienced

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
  6. rblevinski

rblevinski New Member Supporting Member

Philadelphia
    I agree with most of the above statements, but if you're really committed to being a sniper don't get the Kar 98. My friends got one and its terrible. Extremely inaccurate, good fps, and it's so hard to chamber rounds. It's air pressurized not spring or gas.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2012
  7. dmoose

dmoose New Member

quad cities
    i actaully have a DE (i got it super cheap from a friend) and am amazed on the performance of this gun it is accurate and has good distance (200+) and i have been in the game for a while and know DE guns are usually crap but if your looking for a cheap sniper that will work well i would say go for it. but thats just me. 99% of the time i would say avoid DE guns at all costs.