Should I get this gun? And does it have feeding issues?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Natethin, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Natethin

Natethin New Member

So very new to the fourms but figured this would be the best place to get answers for this question.
    Anyway I'm getting back into the sport after quite a while So please excuse me for my current lack of knowledge. But would like an upgrade from my current AEG (a CYMA AK47 contractor) so far I've been looking at the Krytac Trident CRB MK2. However I've heard some people have feeding issues with the mag (I'll be using mid caps) so I'm curious whether that's the mag or the gun. Othewise If anyone has any better options prefferably m4's I'd love to hear them (max price of $350-$500) But I'd really appreciate to hear from anyone who owns this gun If they've had any feeding issues or any issues at all and if they've found a way to fix it. as well as any pros/cons
    Thanks!

-Nate

2. connorhayden1999

connorhayden1999 Member

Hey welcome to the forums! I wanna be clear I don’t own the gun however I did get to play with my friends. The gun fed well with my G&P midcaps as well as my ICS hicap. That gun put 6 bbs on my forehead from about 75 feet away

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.

3. connorhayden1999

connorhayden1999 Member

Oh yeah. And for other options look at the ICS CXP line