Should there be an airsoft channel on TV?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by airsoftdude6, Aug 4, 2012.

1. airsoftdude6

airsoftdude6 New Member

Hello, I just wanted to know what everybody thinks about an airsoft channel on TV, because I know that I'm always bored when there's nothing on TV. So I want to know what everybody thinks and why. I say there should be an airsoft channel because you could watch battles like all the time.

2. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Youtube :] Hook your computer up to that 52" flatscreen tv and enjoy lol

3. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Win.

Anyways, I don't know if airsoft would be fun to watch on TV. It's one of those things you have to be doing to enjoy I think. Maybe an airsoft equivelent to QVC would be cool, or just airsoft news.

4. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I rarely watch TV but if there was a channel I would like to see reviews, games, news, and interviews of companies.

5. airsoftdude6

airsoftdude6 New Member

Yeah, you got a point. But maby when there's like 10 inches of snow on the ground or it's like 105 F degrees and your just itching for some airsoft it may be good. It may be the next to actually playing.

6. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Definitely not. If you think that watching people play airsoft from your house can be as fun as actually playing then have never gone to a real game.

7. TopShot21

TopShot21 New Member

It could be something like the G4 channel

8. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Exactly, Direct TV doesn't carry it anymore, but I remember that it is pretty interesting.

9. airsoftdude6

airsoftdude6 New Member

I didn't say it was as good as actually playing, but as I said if there was like 10 inches of snow or it was like 105 degrees would you still play. By far it's not as good but it may be next in line. And I remember G4 I used to watch American ninja warrior and the plain Japanesse one.

10. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Connect computer to TV. Go to Scoutthedoggies channel. Done!

11. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    I enjoy watching airsoft gameplay videos, but I don't think I'd want an airsoft channel. Overexposure is bleh.

12. motocross_guy

motocross_guy New Member

Try watching clancamp his videos are really good!

13. narwhalsllapper

narwhalsllapper New Member

Maybe just a tv show to start with on some mannley channel like discovery.