Showlow/Snowflake Airsofters.

Discussion in 'Arizona Airsoft Forum' started by GrizzlyII, Aug 16, 2012.

1. GrizzlyII

GrizzlyII New Member

Dallas
    Guys, I will be moving to either Snowflake or Show Low in a matter of months, I'm just looking for about anyone to play with on some land or something. Anyone?

2. 85798

85798 New Member

We live about an hour away from either, we have a total of around 24 guys playing actively, my name is mark foote. We have 3 playing locations, a forest area, and a ghost town. If you are interested reply to this thread.

3. PredatorKoala

PredatorKoala New Member

Mark foote, I live in pinetop lakeside AZ, and I travel down to the valley to play airsoft arizona events......what games do we have up here in the white mountains?

4. 85798

85798 New Member

Well we usually have team deathmatch at an abandoned resort, but we also do guerrilla

5. psotl

psotl Member

Hi i am team leader for P.S.O in the showlow area got some questions what your current number for calling do you go to school or?? What time would b best to get ahold of you???

6. Dtsmith

Dtsmith New Member

Hey I'm up in show low for the summer I'm looking to go airsofting I have my guns and was looking for people to play. If you are getting together my number is 5204499513 text or call me so I can Airsoft with all of tou

7. blackbird1

blackbird1 New Member

I have a place in pinetop so ill play

8. badger_1

badger_1 New Member

You guys play in the winter time? I too have a place up in pine top and travel up there during the New Years season.

9. blackbird1

blackbird1 New Member

Yes we do play in the winter as well

10. badger_1

badger_1 New Member

Nice! What guns do ya'll mostly run with ( just wondering because I plan on running my vfc scar in the winter as opposed to my lm4c )

11. blackbird1

blackbird1 New Member

I go with my gng combat machine m4a1

12. 85798

85798 New Member

Well have to plan a game sometime, we have around 30 players in round valley, if any of you are interested

13. G2GPLAYAIRSOFT

G2GPLAYAIRSOFT New Member

coming up to show low this week and this weekend

hey i am coming up to show low up in timberline acers i have a cabin up there so i would love to play with u guys i have a custom vfc m4 and a kwa mp7 and a kwa m9 so plz leave a comment or email me at [email protected] sry for
    the lameness it is my moms email but plz let me know i am also looking for people to join my team venom airsoft. thx

14. hawaiianjuggernaut

hawaiianjuggernaut Member

Las Vegas
    Good grief. If you are going to post here, can you PLEASE learn some proper English? Please?!

Posting your email out in a public forum like this opens yourself up for SO MUCH trolling. Dont do that again. Very bad idea on your part. lol.

15. 85798

85798 New Member

Sure, I'll keep you polished for the next war we have

16. G2GPLAYAIRSOFT

Ok so when do u want to have a war and i have a kwa gas blowback h&k fully licesed MP7

17. G2GPLAYAIRSOFT

What kind pf guns do u guys have and is there anyway we can make the war a bit sooner than Friday can we do likeWednesday because my family's going fishing and really don't want

18. G2GPLAYAIRSOFT

need battle sooner

hey i'm not trying to be too picky but i was wondering if we could have the battle tomorrow or on Thursday the only reason i ask is because i have family coming up and we are doing some stuff to keep in touch follow me on instagram j_kominsk_airsoftking. thx.

19. G2GPLAYAIRSOFT

directions

sry the directions did not send, what are they

20. G2GPLAYAIRSOFT

to bager_1

HEY i got a MP7 kwa fully licensed by H&K if u would want to trade for the lm4 of vfc. and can u give me directions to that abandoned resort. pm me back