SHS Internals

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Ze_Glocksman, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    So I've looked at shs internals on clandestine airsoft and they seem to be really good for their price. Im looking at getting the 13:1 gears and it says that they are steel cnc construction, which means they are gonna last a long time. But what I want to know is if this shs piston and motor are gonna last in a high rof build.
    Here is the piston: http://clandestineairsoft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6_8&products_id=59

and here is the motor: http://clandestineairsoft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_6_10&products_id=32

Are these shs parts any good?

2. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

For the price, SHS is really hard to beat. They are solid. Most people would recommend you use the high torque motor, it runs a little more efficiently in most builds compared to the high speed. The piston is great.

3. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Thanks! I will take the torque motor into consideration. Thanks again!

4. Darkrider9

Darkrider9 New Member

NYC
    I run their 15 tooth piston and it works amazing for me. I would recommend it to anyone. They make some solid stuff for great prices.

5. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Sweet! I'll pick it up when I get the money for it and the motor. I'll probably pick up some shs shims as well...

6. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My first set of SHS gears were great, that was a 1st gen set. It seems like their QC has gone downhill lately. I'm not buying SHS gears again until they start making balanced gears with straight axles again. I've gotten several sets with bad gears from SHS lately, so you should be cautious about their gears.

7. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    I bought that piston and my gun wouldn't fire. Put in stock piston, it fired.

8. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Could that possibly be a user error?

9. pancakemix56

pancakemix56 New Member

Boston
    Yup 100%, works like a gem now

10. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Sweet! Ill pick up the piston then!

11. Blades

Blades New Member

+1 for another fan of SHS internals. I started a high speed CQB build and I chose none other than the great SHS to finish the inside of the gearbox for both a great price and great performance.

12. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Sweet! Im planning on getting the high speed gears and the motor but I dont have enough money right now because im saving up for a new gas pistol- my old one broke...:mad: