Sidearm

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by hardcoreairsofter, Sep 10, 2012.

1. hardcoreairsofter

hardcoreairsofter New Member

Hey I'm am looking for a good side arm in the 125 range. Any suggestions?

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    What models do you like ( m9, glock, usp, etc. )?

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    please look at the what gun should i get guide on the stickies. Once you answer all those questions we can help you better

4. hardcoreairsofter

I prefer an m9, but I really just need a reliable sidearm.

5. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    KJW M9's are great and at a decent price. KWA's are good as well but more expensive.

6. chris2503

chris2503 New Member

long island
    kwa atp is the best choice only 5 dollars more

7. alexrox

alexrox New Member

Ellicott City
    The KJW xcellerator looks pretty good, I've only heard positive overall reviews about it, but if you get it you won't neccessarily be able to use a regular holster. Look into it though, it can use standard hicapa mags and upgrades too, It would be on my list of sidearms to get along with the kjw sig p226 and ksc g18c.

8. hardcoreairsofter

Thank you I will look into them.

9. hardcoreairsofter

Ok thanks, I will check it out.

10. hardcoreairsofter

I will take a look at the xcellerator. I have been looking at the kjw p226 but I wanted to see what else there was. Thanks for your input.

11. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    The ATP is not the best by far but it is a nice pistol. Any kwa pistol is nice. Tm anything is good as well. As far as pistols go I use only kwa/ksc or tm. I've had too many problem with we and kjw pistols

12. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    The ATP for me was nice while it lasted. I believe it was the V2, but it still broke on me. It's the least reliable of all the KWA GBBs (besides the M93R) from what I've seen and though it is a good beginner's gun, it might cost more in the long run for (possible) repairs. Who knows though, maybe yours won't ever break if you get one. Another thing you might want to consider is browsing the classifieds, you can get some awesome deals here at times. You have to exercise more caution but it pays out in the end. But if you're more comfortable with buying from a retailer then that's fine too.

13. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    +1 i just bought a barely used TM G17 from someone on my local forum with a metal slide and two mags for $160. Amazing deal if you ask me. Browse around and take precautions, and you should be just fine.