Sig 556 or AUGA3?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by armsofglory, Jul 26, 2012.

1. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

I was looking at some guns and came across these two. I'm looking to stay away from mainstream and venture into unique and rarely seen rifles. I've seen one A3 myself and haven't seen a 556. I read the review off airsplat and it seemed like a good gun(556). Anyone have experience with either? Which one would you choose? It's frustrating but its either one of these for sure.

2. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    What brand? Links would also be outstanding.

3. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

4. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

Here are the two.....

Attached Files:

5. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Sorry, I would say go with the CYMA, they typically put out much better products than JG IMO. Also, the 556 is pretty original, but still uses the V2? I think, so it is easily upgradeable. However, I do hate bull pups, especially Augs, so this is a very biased response.

6. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

It's V3 gearbox. I hear sigs are a freaking pain to deal with. Weird way to get to the gearbox. Thanks I finally can order a gun now.

7. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Never the less still very upgradeable. I personslly would still go with SIG, maybe check out ICS's line, I have seen videos on them, they don't seem to hard to break down. Again, still very, very biased.

8. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

Propritary magazines for the ICS line(551/552) and both don't look as good as the 556.

9. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Alright, well if your dead set on the 556, I would say go for it and upgrade it to suit your style of play. It's rather inexpensive, so you should have plenty of room for upgrades.

10. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

My parents won't let me upgrade-.- they won't let me open my gearbox of my M4. They think I'm going to lose parts and crap. So it will be bone stock. External pimping only:( oh well. This is why I wanted a G&P. But they only sell M4 and the mainstream guns.

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Here's what you do:

When you open the gearbox, put every part into a separate ziplock bag. That way, you won't lose any, or at least if you DO lose any we'll know why you're parents didn't want you opening it in the first place lol.

12. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    That helps;). OP, in that case, I guess you could just try to persuade them, show them you know what your talking about, let your Dad watch you, see what will make it work.

13. g36fanatic

g36fanatic New Member

Off topic but If I have a charger with an output of 8.4 v and 250 ma charging a battery of 8.4 v and 1100 mah how long should it take to charge

14. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

Get a smart charger. It's always the answer.

15. armsofglory

armsofglory New Member

It's hopeless. They think I'm crazy so I will just secretly by buy it all and show them. If I screw up I could never live it down.