Silver M1911

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Alb3r+0_G, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Alb3r+0_G

Alb3r+0_G Member

I am looking for a silver GBB 1911. I would like some help on what to get. And I am willing to spend up to $200. I want it as a conversation piece and something to be shot every once in a while... I was thinking about the WE chrome 1911 but I heard it was a bad gun... So if you can help me on what silver 1911 I can get. Thanks...

Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  2. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Would you want spring, gas, electric. Whatever.

At airsoftrc.com you cab get a silver galaxy g6 full metal 300 fps spring m1911 for 15 bucks. It has 5 stars.

On shortyUSA.com you can get a full metal silver WE tech goverment gas blowback m1911 for 120.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012

3. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Triple post FTW. But he was already stated that the WE is bad.

4. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

It really depends on what your price range is. How often your going to shoot it, and the durability. If your just going to use it as a display piece, and shoot it every once in a while, then get the spring one. If you want a more realistic one get the gas. But i dont think its worth the money for what you want to do. So yeah, get the spring.

5. Havok17

Havok17 New Member

Chicago
    But most of the time the spring ones are awfully spray painted silver. WE could be a decent choice if he isn't shooting it often. Its just a matter of wheather he gets a lemon or not.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Sorry man, those are all I could find under my extensive google search.

7. Alb3r+0_G

Alb3r+0_G Member

That's ok... I guess I'll go with the WE... Thanks for helping...

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    No problem! But don't worry, my WE was extremely good and had a crisp blowback but I decided to sell it because I didn't use it very much. Well, good luck!

9. Alb3r+0_G

Alb3r+0_G Member

Thanks.... I hope I get a good WE and not a messed up one that won't work...

10. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    You never know... Mine was amazing but I never used it so I felt like someone else should has fun with it. And I was happy to get $110 for it:)

11. Thunderbo15

Thunderbo15 New Member

Saint Charles
    Since your looking for just a conversation piece, WE might be nice. It may be worth it to look into KJW as well though. KWA is also within your price range, and their pistols are very nice.

Or you could always try to convince me to let this off my hands :p

Attached Files:

12. Alb3r+0_G

Alb3r+0_G Member

Wow... That's like the coolest WE pistol I have ever seen!!!! Did you customize it???