Single or double

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by scorpiondualwield, Jul 23, 2012.

1. scorpiondualwield

scorpiondualwield New Member

What should I go with a gas pistol that's 380 fps or double pistols that are 325 spring.

2. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    It's kind of obvious that you should get the gas pistol. Dual wielding spring pistols would be stupid.

3. Evan_W

Evan_W New Member

Los Angeles
    Do you mean dual wielding? And are the dual wielding ones AEPs? It all comes down to personal preference. Do you want the realisticness of a gas gun, or the reliability of an AEP? I personally wouldn't dual wield a pistol seeing as one accurate pistol is better than 2 pistols from the hip. Just my $0.02 though

4. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

What gas pistol is it?

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    A lot of companies make USPs. What brand are you talking about!?

6. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

What company makes it?

Sniped by Jelly.

7. BlueViperAirsoft

BlueViperAirsoft New Member

What dual wielding spring pistols you should really go with the gas

8. JTFox

JTFox New Member

Id stick with one pistol personally. Mainly because you will have more accuracy and mobility. Spend the money you would use on two pistols on only one pistol.

9. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    One gas pistol. Dual wielding is not advantageous, except in a very few select situations.
    It really only makes you look "cool" before missing your target and getting shot

Look into KJW, KSC, Y&P, and KWA.
    WE and HFC if you're really trying to save money, although I'd recommend a HCF before WE