Skirmish in Orange July 29th

Discussion in 'Texas Airsoft Forum' started by transition, Jul 22, 2012.

1. transition

transition New Member

Port Arthur
    We will be hosting a game at the pit on July 29th, thats a Sunday folks. Games will start around 10ish to allow people to trickle in. We will split teams day of, so if you show with a group plan on wearing something similar to make it easy to divide us up. High Ground Airsoft will be on site for ammo $15 a bottle, cash or card. Likely going to play a bunch of faster paced games to get everyone moving and shooting not just standing around in the sun!

2. daddyo

daddyo New Member

Awesome, Keaton and I will be there.

3. BMT_FIRE

BMT_FIRE New Member

You're killing me..... I will be on orders then...lol. wish i could make this one. I'll let my guys know.

4. MagiKMan

MagiKMan New Member

Orange
    Count me in fo sho. I'm ready to shoot someone! Lol

5. Foxracin666

Foxracin666 New Member

Beaumont
    I will be there of course after what happened 3 weeks ago

6. jordan46

jordan46 New Member

I probably wont go due to church

7. daddyo

daddyo New Member

Remember guys it's probably going to be mid 90s out there. I highly recommend BDU pants, boots, a T-shirt and the lightest web gear you have. Remembering to hydrate and bring water goes without saying.

8. transition

transition New Member

Port Arthur
    Looking like a great turnout for Sunday! Do not forget to bring WATER! and did I mention WATER! we have a lack of shade so if you have a pop up tent bring it as well, I will be at the field nice and early getting things setup.