skirmish?

Discussion in 'New Hampshire Airsoft Forum' started by JordanSantaw, Aug 11, 2012.

1. JordanSantaw

JordanSantaw New Member

Littleton
    calling all New Hampshire airsoft teams! I am the leader of a small team in northern NH and we are looking for some competition. Please message me on here if you have a team that would like to compete. We have area's here to play, and we can talk about traveling. If you do message me, tell me the size of your team, your skill level, and your team leaders cell phone number so i can call and talk with him/her about setting something up. Thanks.

-JordanSantaw (603-313-2514)

2. Simmonsthered

Simmonsthered New Member

I may be interested in this small skirmish I am the head of a small team in central Nh

Sincerely Simmons

3. AudieMurphy

AudieMurphy New Member

Francestown
    I am trying to form an informal group of skirmshers in southern central NH. It most likely will not become a team per say; however I and several friends are pretty dedicated and down to skirmish most every other weekend! On a side note, I have access to 50 wooded acres in Francestown, and another 30 in Keene, NH and as I previously mentioned, am always down to skirmish ;)

Nick

4. Simmonsthered

Simmonsthered New Member

Skirmish

Send me your email at [email protected] and I will keep you informed
    -Simmons