Skyrim

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by ARC, Nov 12, 2011.

1. ARC

ARC New Member

East Lansing
    Why isn't there a thread for this yet? This game is too amazing to go un-talked about!

I just started out, fell in love instantly. By far one of the best RPGs I've played. The game is absolutely beautiful, everything so far runs smooth for such a massive game. I played Oblivion, and Skyrim takes Oblivion and makes it look lame. This game so far is amazing.

2. Robin-Hood

Robin-Hood New Member

Inverness
    I've had it since a day before official release but I've only played about an hour so far. It seems like it's going to be a really good Fantasy RPG, but it ends there. It does NOT feel like a TES game so far. Compare the feel of the prior TES games, even obliv but less so to Skyrim, it just doesn't feel the same to me. I dunno, I think I'll enjoy it anyway though.

3. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    Moderator Edit: Link removed. Link is not suitable for AirsoftSociety.

Awesome game. Friend has it.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
  4. vector247

vector247 New Member

Still trying to get a hold of the game but o still think it will be an awesome game.

5. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Lol.... Like usual trailers are SO UBER AWSUM.

Looks good, might rent it

6. Patinator

Patinator New Member

Decatur
    I watched my friend play it, he got it when it came out. Skyrim looks flat-out amazing o___o I wish I had an XBox, but when I have two friends with them...

7. vector247

vector247 New Member

what it's not for ps3? I thought it was? Weird......

8. Adman234

Adman234 New Member

Wildwood
    Sorry Griffin :( I thought the disclaimer would be enough... won't happen again.

It is for PS3, Xbox360, and PC. Best being PC of course, for modding.

9. Venator

Venator New Member

Might want to edit out the quoted link as well.

And I'm jelly. I just blew a load of money on a new gun so no Skyrim for me. I get to hear my friends talk about it and say "you should get it" and other general remarks about the game's content.

On the upside, I really like my new gun. If only the battery worked.

10. vector247

vector247 New Member

What gun is it? You got me intrested dang it.

11. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

Great game. well so far anyways. Much better than oblivion but there are still some things I wish they wouldve fixed

12. Venator

Venator New Member

Classic Army SA58 OSW Airsoft AEG Rifle - SA58 OSW Airsoft AEG - AirSplat.com - AirSoft Gun Warehouse

That one. She's gorgeous.

Made her look like this:

http://www.dsarms.com/images/SA58OSWNFA.GIF

Minus the long mag. That arrives on Tuesday. Happily I found out that the battery does work. The problem's my charger. :mad:

(Sorry to be off topic)

Anyway, I think I'm probably going to go over to my friend's house and bum Skyrim off him once he's done. Hah hah. If he's ever done with Skyrim...

13. Lone-Wolf

Lone-Wolf New Member

I can't wait, I neeeed that skyrim game for my ps3 sometime I wish I didnt buy that m4 but hey it gets me allots kills..... Have you heard anything on uncharted 3 I was wondering if that's a good game

14. ARC

ARC New Member

East Lansing
    The title for this thread is SKYRIM. Not "HEY LETS TALK ABOUT MY AIRSOFT GUN AND OTHER VIDEO GAMES THREAD" if the topic keeps getting skewed this far off of Skyrim, we'll be talking about how pancakes are made in about 5 posts.

Keep the posts about Skyrim, or don't post in here at all. Please.

I stopped playing MW3 and BF3 for this game. Hands down, Game of the Year. If it doesn't get a high and mighty award like that, then the world of gaming has been damaged by FPS fanboys who don't know the difference between a piece of garbage and a brick of gold. I bet all those CoD fanboys are wishing they never bought MW3, and if they aren't wishing yet... I give it a month, if that. Skyrim is where it's at. It may be a single player game, but the amount of stuff that is able to be done... mind-blowing.

15. Lone-Wolf

Lone-Wolf New Member

Dude it was just a question chill out and besides skyrim I don't think might be game if the year it's a good game I've played a my friends house but there are other games out there to......... Skyrim though would win top fantasy title for sure

16. vector247

vector247 New Member

Wow calm down. He went a little of topic it's no big deal. See skyrim is so amazing it's makeing crazy!:)

17. Courage

Courage New Member

Lexington
    Now, first, you take the batter and...

Joking. I like Bethesda because of their mastery of open worlds while still keeping good graphics.HAs anyone beat the game yet.

18. noobpod

noobpod New Member

Chicago
    Yeah, I agree on this. Skyrim is so amazing but it doesn't feel like a TES.

Anybody made a melee character and then switched to a Mage? Magic is so fun in Skyrim!!!!!

Skyrim>Life

19. Patinator

Patinator New Member

Decatur
    Is it... possible to beat an Elder Scrolls game in a few days? ^^; There's so much content, it's crazy. Prima's game guide is some 650 pages thick...

20. noobpod

noobpod New Member

Chicago
    I already ordered the hard-copy edition ;)

I got a new TV! It is a 22 inch, fits nicely in my closet. (My gaming rig is in my closet along with my clothes)

I love birthday gift cards :3

Skyrim looks even more amazing on a bigger screen.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011