Skywaffl3's Minecraft Redstone Thread!

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by SkyWaffle, Nov 3, 2012.

1. SkyWaffle

SkyWaffle Top Gear Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jersey Shore
    This is a thread where I will post my current redstone projects and upcoming projects in minecraft. Pictures will be provided after the project is done with a list of the components I used and a description on how I made it. After the week is over there will be the recap on all projects.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  2. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    PROJECT NUMBER 1: Simple Russian Roulette
    GOAL: Efficient and fun
    DETAILS: This is a simple game that takes place in a bedrock box with a piston door entry. Inside here is only one button, that when pressed activates the mechanism. The mechanism works like so. When a charge is applied to the redstone, the signal goes to a dispenser containing one stack of cobblestone. The dispenser is aimed at a wooden pressure plate that, when an item is put on it, sends a charge to the TNT cannon which in turn, blows the player up.
    ESTIMATED TIME:1 to 2 days

3. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    PROJECT IN PLANNING:Bank
    GOAL:to use combination locks to allow people to get in their bank accounts.
    DETAILS: There will be a combination lock consisting of four or nine digits on the side of the nine by nine piston door. After the combination is correctly imputed, a charge will get sent to the door, letting you access your money.
    ESTIMATED TIME: 7-10 days

NOT A COMPLETE PROJECT
    NOT YET STARTED
    STILL IN DEVELOPMENT

PROJECT DELAYED

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  4. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    PROJECT: 2 Suicide Booth
    GOAL: Make suicide booths with 4 settings
    DETAILS: This booth will have two rooms. One is green wool for fast and quickly, another is red wool for slow and painfully. Inside each room is two booths. In the Slow and Painfully room one booth is outlined in netherrack to signify death by lava. The other booth is outlined in lapis blocks to signify death by drowning. This is how they work. When you step in, there is a pressure plate, that when stepped on triggers a piston that pushes you in lava. The same is for drowning except another piston is activated to block off the exit.
    Now for fast and quickly. The two deaths are Falling and Arrows. Falling uses the same mechanism as lava. Arrows is triggered by a pressure plate that activates an automatic machine gun.
    ESTIMATED TIME:1-2. If I'm not playing Black Ops 2.

5. Armybeast

Armybeast New Member

Milwaukee
    I've done the bank combination lock before. I used 7 combination locks.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  6. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    The first person to reply in this thread besides Skywaffl3!

7. Armybeast

Armybeast New Member

Milwaukee
    Umm... Thanks? I don't know what to say to that. Anyway, I would like to see these when they are done.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Someone sure knows how to use an edit button lol. I got to buy mine craft. To many people play it up here, although I'm not sure I'd like it.

9. Armybeast

Armybeast New Member

Milwaukee
    I am sneaky. I honestly didn't think anyone would notice that. And yes, you should buy minecraft.

10. slipknot2302

slipknot2302 New Member

Can someone please explain how you make a redstone computer? Just a general summary. (Not looking to build one)

11. SkyWaffle

Jersey Shore
    You sir, are asking for too much. I haven't been on as often, but these will be done soon. To check them out in person, PM me! REMINDER! THIS IS ON XBOX EDITION! Or at least that's what I make them on.