Sniper Bolt Problem

Discussion in 'Sniper Rifles' started by lmg601106, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmg601106

lmg601106 New Member

I want to upgrade a jg bar 10 or well l96 I have but my problem is I am afraid that by upgrading the spring it will be hard for me to pull. Is there any way to fix that problem?

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Lift weights and get stronger. Only solution.

3. stat226

stat226 New Member

Limerick
    ^^^^This, honestly that is the only way to do it if you're really that worried about it.

4. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    They also have Teflon coated cylinders, but in reality its not going to do a lot.

Don't be that guy that wants 600 fps but has tiny arms. Go with a spring that doesn't seem to crazy, and that you feel confident pulling back each and ever shot.
    With your current bolt you should also try to remove any burrs on the metal that can get cought while your pulling your bolt back. That will help a bit, but for the most part your going to want a spring that's realistic to your arms strength.

5. lmg601106

lmg601106 New Member

I do a sp150 pretty confidently. Is that enough though?

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Tuned right and with a 100% air seal I don't see why you would need to much more. If you can, try a 170 as well and see how that is.

7. EDI1st

EDI1st New Member

Fountain Valley
    Is it too much that I have P90X? :(

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Nah, us bolt action users have to stay in shape. We do all the real work, everyone else just gets the credit ;) But we don't let that faze us, because WE ARE SNIPERS!!!

*random cheering*

Seriously though, airsoft is considered a sport so if you don't stay fit and active, you tend to fall short from the expected experiences you should be enjoying.

So by all means, if you have the exercise equipment why not use it. It will only make things easier.

9. lmg601106

lmg601106 New Member

Best sniper to get for under $300? Any suggestions

10. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    Spring, gas or electric?

11. lmg601106

lmg601106 New Member

Spring and electric I was thinking either a&k sr25 or jg or dboys mk12mod1 or a nice pretty upgraded sniper like the g700g. Or maybe the Cyma ebr. Actually now that I think about it I wouldn't have to worry about bolt pull with a gas sniper so maybe one of those.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  12. lmg601106

lmg601106 New Member

So true. We have to crawl through the muck and cactus and everything to maybe possibly get the chance to take a shot. (On a good day) lol!

13. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

And the top part of this just made 25 more kids buy sniper rifles, and not a single upgrade along with it.

14. TYSONtheSNIPER

Edmonton
    I doubt that. But good try champ.

15. Ranger

Ranger New Member

Onsted
    lol... Thats pretty funny but it is stuff like this that entices people to get bolt actions. Then 90% of them end up hating it and selling off their rifles and never go back to it.

16. lmg601106

lmg601106 New Member

What would be a good base gun to make a recce rifle. Under $300. I was thinking dboys mk12 mod 1 spr with a crane stock and different outer barrel.

17. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    The OP was banned, because, as it turns out, his IP matched the one of Bfegler. The question above made me suspicious so I ran an IP check.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.