Sniper Camoflauge Paint Job

Discussion in 'Airsoft Images & Video' started by GolfisGood, Jul 28, 2009.

1. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
    Hey guys I thought it would be cool to post the pics of your gun on this thread. You can give a little background of how you did it and explain it. It's time to show off snipers!
    Here is my well l96 camoflauge, (I dunno how to add to this post so they are the attachments at the bottom.)
    The tan colors make it look like sunlight is shining on the gun through foliage.

Attached Files:

2. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

looks nice! ill have to get some pics up of my m324.

3. nightmare

nightmare New Member

4. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
    Thanks guys. The support really helps. If you want I can post a guide on how to do it.

5. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

hey! if you do it in another thread and it looks very good and is helpfull, it may become a sticky.

6. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
    I like your thinking Krazy! This is my new goal!

7. 123haby

123haby New Member

hmm well i didnt paint mine camo, i was going to but here in france its really hard to get your hands on the right kind of paint here i painted my mp001 a type of flat green :D

DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg

8. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

i like how you also painted the scope!

9. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
    It is the fact that you tried your best, it still looks cool. You can also make a ghillie wrap if you want.

10. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
  11. Krazyboy87

Krazyboy87 New Member

both of your guns paint jobs look nice and smooth, no places where you put to much paint.

12. 123haby

123haby New Member

thanlks guys! I don't play many real games, i just play some with the same couple of people in a nearby forrest :) I didnt think i really needed a camo paint job because the forrest is pretty dark so the contrast between the black barrel and the green stock and scope wouldn't really be seen from a distance. Also, the spray is very expensive. One can is 7 Euros which equal 10 US Dollars!

13. joyjeen

joyjeen New Member

thank

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  14. 123haby

123haby New Member

welcome to the forums joyjeen! whats your loadout?

15. slash-n-run-13

slash-n-run-13 Guest

wow, i cirtainly would want to be the couter sniper of your aposing team id never spot you, if you can find a non reflective black glass filter that will fit your scope i doubt i would stand a chance, now you know if you get hit you dont have the excuse of blaming it on your easy to spot equipment.

good job!

16. 123haby

123haby New Member

haha thanks a lot! This particular paint-job wouldn't work in a light woodland enviorment only in a dark one. I do occasionally, slip a piece of cloth under the scope cover, but since the threads are so loose in this particular piece of cloth i can see perfectly through my scope! :D thanks again!

17. hairyman

hairyman New Member Supporting Member

Dublin
    Mr Slash and run,,respect.

An 8mm JG Bar 10 doing 650fps on at least .27g bb's,,:eek:,,now that i have to see,,we demand pics,,:D

Also ,,who makes the Spaz 12 clone,,,i was unaware there was such a thing.

18. mollylover45

mollylover45 New Member

Manhattan
    i looked at that a minute ago and i was thinking about the JG Bar 10 and doing 650 would be over an m170 with .2 and i have never seen a spring higher than that and then with a .27? i don't see that anywhere but even with a .2 i doubt it. and then the 8mm wow that is impressive, i would like to see picks too.

i have never heard of a spaz 12 clone either but if you do have one where is it from and who is it made by?

i wasn't going to say anything but hairyman brought it up. sooo

and sorry for questioning your stuff but something just doesn't seem right with your statistics and gun.

19. GolfisGood

GolfisGood New Member

Elmhurst
  20. mollylover45

mollylover45 New Member

Manhattan
    we know toyko marui makes a spaz 12 but we don't know of a clone that makes one. i don't exactly know what makes a clone is but they most of the time they come from china and the surrounding regions, they are a copy of an original airsoft gun, toyko marui is the original gun maker so anybody that makes the same model is called a clone, i know this isn't entirely right but it is a brief explanation of a clone.