Sniper scope

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by Firstblood, Jul 20, 2012.

1. Firstblood

Firstblood New Member

Have a scope on my sniper and every time I shoot .2 in my gun the bullets curve then go straight bud it seems my scope won't allow me to crank it to the right so the bullets a inch away from the cross hairs wat should I do get a new scope or put the scope in a different hold it is right near the middle of the sniper

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Get new bbs. Sniper rifles are generally too powerful for .2 bbs. Set your hop up properly and tell us the brand of your scope and gun.

Also, stop calling bbs bullets. Those are two absolutely different things.

3. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Shifty is the king of all snipers everywhere listen to what he says and you should be fixed up in no time. Please at least spell some words somewhat correctly and use some punctuation.

4. Firstblood

Firstblood New Member

Ya sorry about the bb thing with the bullets always doing that and I have a mbo6 with a cheap star scope it came with it. And what kind of NBA should I use

5. Firstblood

Firstblood New Member

NBA is bbs ** stupid auto check

6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    While you're at it, make sure you follow the rules and use proper punctuation.

Try changing the bb weight, it should help. If it does not, try to sight in your scope properly from a fixed position.