sniper vs CO2 pistol

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by ajcqb4, Jul 26, 2012.

1. ajcqb4

ajcqb4 New Member

which one should i get the tsd sd702 or a fully automatic pistol CO2 thats not a gas monster and good fps??

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Which one will you use the most? This is purely personal preference.

3. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    I can vouch for the sd702 (just rebranded WELL mb07) It's alright stock but it is a clone of the TM vsr-10 so it has a tone of upgrade uptions if you ever choose to upgrade it.

4. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    If the choice is between a sniper rifle and what I'm guessing is the C02 Desert Eagle. Well then you obviously have no need for the rifle. IMO owning a stock sniper rifle is stupid. So if you're going to get it spend money on upgrades. But I just say get the GBB pistol. You can never have enough GBB's.

5. deathbringer

deathbringer Member

Like shifty said. Its personal preference. Witch will you use more. And witch do you like better?

6. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Both platforms are polar opposites.
    It's like comparing a motorcycle to a SUV
    What type player are you? How close to the action do you want to be? You'll have to buy spare mags for both weapons.
    I personally would say the pistol, simple because new players and bolt-action snipers simply do not mix with 98% of new players regardless what they say or movie they claim to be able to reenact.