So What's Up Peasants Pt. 2, the Redux.

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Shady, May 24, 2019.

1. BeansOnToast

BeansOnToast Active Member

Seattle
    Scary dude, makes me a little less excited to upgrade my kwa.

2. Raven1st

Raven1st Well-Known Member

San Ramon valley
    I found a half-decent way to make custom restock alerts.
    https://www. cnet.com/how-to/create-a-personal-robot-that-alerts-you-when-a-product-is-back-in-stock/
    (Remove the double space after the WWW to get the link. The forum app kept flagging it as “inappropriate content” so I had to modify the link. It’s just a CNET article, I didn’t think they were *that* horrible.)

So far I’ve had mine up overnight and have been able to get notifications of restocks long before any company email alerts are sent out.
    Tested it out on Aero Precision BCG’s and was able to see them stay in stock for 20 minutes from 12:11am to 12:31am PST before I went to bed last night and I got another restock alert 20 minutes ago for Brownells.

If any of you guys have stuff you’re anxiously awaiting restock notifications on I would give this a shot.
    It even has an iOS and Android app so you can have it send notifications to your phone.

3. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Hey everyone. A buddy of mine runs a seasoning blend company and hes releasing his new BBQ line tournament style. I was chosen to represent my state, Texas. He sent me a bottle of the rub to work with and post pictures of the food. My round of the tournament started today and goes for about another 24 hours. Would you guys mind jumping over and throwing me some votes? All you have to do is like the comment on the post for the Texas BBQ rub. That gets me a point. Any bottle sales get me 10 points that carry over through the event https://www.facebook.com/113047673763051/posts/319934476407702/

richman992 and brokenarrow like this.
  4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Well-Known Member

Meadville
    New career, got sick of staring at machinery and decided to go into sales, can’t wait for this adventure

-Spitfire- and MADR77 like this.
  5. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Well I’m finally a Field Energy Consultant for PowerHome Solar after some waiting on a driving record issue to clear, I start running appointments tomorrow to help people become energy independent and own their power

aotsukisho, danerd and Chow like this.
  6. smiles

smiles Active Member

fleetwood
    Haven't posted on here in ages. Big things happening soon. Settlement for my first house is Tuesday, and getting married in 20 some days.

brokenarrow and aotsukisho like this.
  7. danerd

danerd Well-Known Member

Hartsgrove
    My last year of Graduate School is underway. One and done with that, and I'm finally done with schooling. Been working on getting scheduling things sorted out so I can go play on weekend days I'm light(er) on classwork. Also been working on getting in shape for Uncle Sam's Summer Camp next year....

8. ma_airsoft

ma_airsoft Well-Known Member Supporting Member

9. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    That aint the move big dawg...

10. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Forget this happened, they wasted my time and never cared if I made money

In lighter news MilSim West Saratov Resurgency was baller

11. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
  12. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton
    Nothin much. Just working/making money for airsoft. I'm not sure Bill Gates could afford this sport.

13. brokenarrow

Meadville
    What’s been good playa? Been working my long weeks now and piling money for a house and my wedding

Expendable likes this.
  14. Wingman703

Wingman703 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Atlanta
    Man, I wish airsoft had remained my sole and only hobby.
    It would have been MUCH cheaper. And less stressful.

15. OutlawAirsoft

OutlawAirsoft Active Member

Hamilton
    Sole and only? Definitely not. Most expensive? Probably not. I also do woodworking and tools are $$$ even from Harbour Freight.

16. Shady

This is how I spend saturday. These are both hand forged, fire and anvil. Got some profile cleanup to do before I can attach handles and sharpen. Lots of profile work still to be done on the second one but the first one is priority, as it will be my grandfather's chrismas present.

Attached Files:

Chow and brokenarrow like this.
  17. Expendable

Expendable Active Member Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Dallas
    Not much, just tryna run a business and get back into fighting shape man. Kinda getting into local politics as well. Lotsa fun stuff happening haha

OutlawAirsoft and brokenarrow like this.
  18. brokenarrow

Meadville
    Sounds like you’re having a blast then haha!

Expendable likes this.
  19. Shady

She's almost done, just gotta put an edge on tonight.

Attached Files:

OutlawAirsoft likes this.
  20. Wingman703

Wingman703 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Atlanta
    Is the rough blade surface a styling choice or accident?