Airsoft Forum banner
281 - 300 of 327 Posts

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #281 ·
Styling choice. Actually done with a hammer that had the face marked up to do that.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Anyone ever order from Airsoft Depot in Canada? Do they ship to the US?

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Wishing you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year!!

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Time for my favorite part of a new year, my event scheduling
I'm going to hope for at least one MSW event, I'm 100% going to go to Aerodrome babasalva in April, I'll have to see if they go back to panthera in the fall for another installment of the Saratov line, preferably another insurgency event, it was quite fun

But first, gotta get back into fighting shape! Starting tonight I'm going to start doing varied and randomly chosen exercises plus a bi weekly ruck through our farm (hoping to get myself up to 3 miles without any major stops by March, I can walk for miles without load so I'm just going to start adding weight to my pack and LBE to get there slowly, starting at 20 pounds in my carrier)

·
Registered
989 Posts
I can pull a few things from the APPFG I have to give you if you so desire. Ive been following that and have really seen an improvement in the ~4 months I have been following it.

Sent from my LML713DL using Airsoft Society mobile app

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
I can pull a few things from the APPFG I have to give you if you so desire. Ive been following that and have really seen an improvement in the ~4 months I have been following it.

That would be very much appreciated!!

·
Premium Member
533 Posts

Wait... There's an app!?!?

*Edit: never mind, I found it.

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #289 ·
There was. I had no idea it was still functioning, I stopped using it ages ago.

Been busy as hell here. Little one was hospitalized with RSV over New years. Was back in the ER sunday. Went home after some breathing treatments. Went back in last night, new tests run, she now has RSV, a double ear infection, and Covid. So she's admitted again, on oxygen and an IV and all that other fun stuff.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
There was. I had no idea it was still functioning, I stopped using it ages ago.

Been busy as hell here. Little one was hospitalized with RSV over New years. Was back in the ER sunday. Went home after some breathing treatments. Went back in last night, new tests run, she now has RSV, a double ear infection, and Covid. So she's admitted again, on oxygen and an IV and all that other fun stuff.
I'm sorry to hear that man, I'm wishing her a speedy and full recovery and you're all in my thoughts!!

Just got a nice raise at work, planning my trip to MSW now that my PTO was approved, and planning to go back to Nashville come fall for a week or so

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Well I’ll break the silence, career change complete! I’ve migrated over to Flowback and production testing in the oilfield, first hitch starts Monday and I couldn’t be happier. How’s everyone doing?

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
I guess Im relatively new on this forum but I got SCHOOL...gotta grind that education so I can achieve my american dream: be an amateur gun smith (yep it's gonna be expensive)...
I thought about that, and with my machining training it would have been an easy step, just doesn't pay very well

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Reactions: mr. potatohead

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
My semi-annual "I'm not dead" post. Just moved to the DC area, and I think I can finally get back into this hobby that I have missed so dearly for the last seven years. There's a ton of places to play around here and I'm only 160 miles from Ballahack. Unfortunately, school is putting a squeeze on my free time at the moment.... But, only this semester and two more classes next semester and I'm done with my Bachelor's! Yay!

Anyway, yeah, not dead, still kicking.

Reactions: mr. potatohead

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
Local field is only open on Saturdays so working all week (own my own business) and take my kid to play AS every saturday. Wish I would have known how addicting it is. Only been playing a couple of months and already own 5 guns. LOL

·
Administrator
8,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #298 ·

·
Registered
1,191 Posts

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Starting to really enjoy the new job, working in the iron shop this week to learn the valves and such, then off to a pad. Definitely more rewarding than machining

281 - 300 of 327 Posts