Airsoft Forum banner
321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Will have to see if anyone remembers what they came out of, TM or WE or something else - didn't really pay attention as I wasn't running a glock replica at the time.

Pic unrelated but interesting
Circuit component Font Electronic component Audio equipment Hardware programmer

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
TM/WE never had a polymer slide stops.

That is an old picture of the "prototype", oh...I love the new search...

Circuit component Font Passive circuit component Jewellery Screenshot

Original no longer available.

Having that board external can cause fitment issues, plus some gorilla tech is going to damage it installing it in tight spaces.

·
Registered
6,678 Posts
Joined a gym to quit being a little (insert favorite derogatory term)
Today is day 3 in the gym and week 3 working out in general, I feel 100% different already and I may have an iron addiction, but honestly 10/10 should have started sooner

Reactions: mr. potatohead

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
Just fitted a real Glock flat trigger shoe into my VFC G19 replica >_< Picked a P80 shoe since they are cheap and polymer - had a SAI adjustable flat trigger in it until now but hated how it felt.
Tool Font Fashion accessory Pattern Rectangle

Font Aluminum can Beverage can Carmine Eyewear

Had to modify the 'lobe' that goes into the trigger shoe (outer radius was ~1mm to big and ~0.5mm to thick) and the trigger safety lever slightly (part that hits the frame when safety not pressed sat ~0.5mm to low)... Other than that, went right in like it was meant to be there. Feels immensely better than the SAI, can't stop plinking around the place lol. JDG licensed P80 lower btw, better grip angle imo.

·
Premium Member
792 Posts
I just realized I have the right equipment to measure true capacity as well as internal cell resistance for LiPo batteries which means I can also calculate the true C rating and the maximum discharge current. Will collect and share data on Turnigy, echo1, Lancer Tactical, Crazepony, and whatever else I can find around here thats new / unused. Also have some old ASG and iPower packs I can collect data on but age/use may drive the numbers down a bit for them.... then again, that data might be interesting all on it's own :unsure:

Are there any other notable brands that you guys would like to see data for - good or bad?

·
Administrator
11,379 Posts
One can tell who the makers are if one is willing to cut open the shrink too.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts