Airsoft Forum banner
361 - 380 of 424 Posts

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Ha reminds me of a crazy local. Clipped a 4pnt a few days before hunting season opened, heavy brush guard on an old f150 so minimal damage but called for a tow anyway. Getting late, one headlight, etc. As state police were getting ready to leave with the tow truck he asks what will happen to the dead deer down in the ditch. Officer didn't have a good answer, not their job to clean up roadkill, etc. So this guy, out of the goodness of his heart, offers to come back with a quad and drag it further away from the road so coyotes etc don't move it into the road and cause an accident - all he asks is that the stater lets local folks know so they don't think he is taking a deer early if they see him out there. Officer is happy to not have to deal with it, our hero calls a couple friends from the shop - deer was in his freezer before anyone thought to question it :ROFLMAO:

· Premium Member
676 Posts
I tried... got a salvage tag and everything, but by the time I came back through 20 minutes later it was gone. Wich is weird and annoying because I see dead deer on the curb all the time, and of course someone decides to pick up mine.

· Registered
352 Posts
Reminds me of my grandfather. :p Not that I was ever with the old man when he picked up roadkill. He just joked about it an awful lot…

It’s a wee bit hot down here in Texas, so even in winter I wouldn’t take anything that’d been hit. Heck, I don’t even heart shoot since you end up ruining some meat.

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
frankentorque + 4s, so much ~instant torque the back bearing said no. Meshing started sounding funny but height was spot on, luckily no rash on the armature. Bushings now, should probably pick up a cheap CNC endbell/can lol

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Anyone remember the stats for the AMP T5000L? Seems like it was ~18tpa but cannot find much online - Old HT neo motor, trying to guesstimate where it falls in this lineup.
Product Circuit component Cylinder Font Fluid

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Yep, one of the legendary JG Blues with neos. You need to be careful buying these, there's a ferrite blue bell version that was common and the much rarer neo blue bell that everyone wanted. There's also a black bell version, farrite. Pretty sure all of them are 22tpa. neo mags have an odd shape to them, motors run really quiet for some reason. This one has a SHS collar on it w/ bearings, before that it was 100% identical to the ferrite motor. If you do not get a picture showing silver magnets, don't waste your $$

Bottom motor has ferrite magnets
Bottle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Asphalt Cylinder

Right is neo, left is ferrite
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Alloy wheel Rim Hubcap

361 - 380 of 424 Posts