Airsoft Forum banner
381 - 400 of 424 Posts

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Those three are anyway. vaguely remember someone found a black bell with neos so who knows, could be red neos too.

Anyone else had an SRC Magnetar? That thing was amazing

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
That's awesome, would love to get another Magnetar and see if it still holds up. They had an interesting endbell design, 4 screws through the side of the can held it on instead of tabs or the lock-ring design. Had one in the early 2k, was an absolute monster on NiMH - can't imagine what it'd do with a LiPo

· Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Got it cycling much smoother, switched to a SHS 14t against my better judgement because the pickup lug is lower - the piston I was using before had a higher lug, couldn't quite get it to mesh how I wanted. Pic is AOE spacer I turned on a mini lathe from some scrap POM, small aluminum tube inserted for correct centering.
Automotive tire Bicycle part Rim Gas Fender

200fps with an sp150 :ROFLMAO: Trying to guesstimate what power I'll need for ~1j, maybe sp170? Not looking forward to stuffing something like that into the shell, would sure be nice to have a QC. Severely volume limited, not sure how much longer I can go on the inner for FPS gains (currerntly 141mm 6.00)

· Registered
1,056 Posts
You could dremel yourself a DIY QC port, but that could just end up being a pain. And I have no clue how that shell would react to something like an SP170 with extra material removed.
I did this to a 7mm V3 JG shell. Has held up great under an SP170 so far...

Also, thank you SRC for making a G36 stock that:

1. Actually works (folds & extends/retracts)
2. Looks good
3. Has a fantastic battery capacity
4. Is very reasonably priced.

1 downside is there is no clear way to attach a sling to it...

· Registered
11,376 Posts
Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Behold! My crusty new project, 1998 Ram 1500 Laramie, interior is pretty decent and the frame is straight and clean, I can save her been driving it around for a couple weeks and I love it, 124k on the clock and I picked it up for $1500, it’s a win to me

· Registered
29 Posts
Behold! My crusty new project, 1998 Ram 1500 Laramie, interior is pretty decent and the frame is straight and clean, I can save her been driving it around for a couple weeks and I love it, 124k on the clock and I picked it up for $1500, it’s a win to me
Trying to imagine ever finding a used truck with mileage like that for under $3k over here in CA, I swear used prices never gonna go down here, jealous haha

381 - 400 of 424 Posts