Socom gear daniel defense m4 omega 9 ris, good or bad?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by seisureface, Oct 10, 2012.

1. seisureface

seisureface New Member

Hi guys, I was wondering about your imput on the socom gear daniel defense m4 omega 9 RIS? I hear the internals are made by VFC and externals by madbull airsoft. Do you think its worth the $350? Or would I be better off with something else? Also if I could get a breif breakdown of the internals aka weak points and strong points and things that should be replaced that would be great. I really like the looks of this gun do you think its a good purchase or not?

2. seisureface

seisureface New Member

so what im getting is that the externals are fantastic but the internals could be better, would you recommend it? im really focused on the internals i dont want my gun crapping out down the road

3. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Definitely would recommend it. The internals are a lot better than most.

4. rich635

rich635 New Member

Los Angeles
    Get it. I mean, the externals wouldn't need much adjusting (maybe just some furniture), and the internals are great as is. It is well worth the $350, the body and RAS alone are $200+ separate, add on the gearbox, rest of the externals, internals, etc. and you got yourself a pretty great deal.

5. seisureface

seisureface New Member

any recomendations on things that you may see as "very necessary" internal upgrades? Or are all the internals equally solid

6. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I suggest changing out the piston and piston head.