Socom Gear R700 or Black Ops 2..

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by AznMunkay, Sep 18, 2012.

1. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    Hmm... $60 for Xbox360 CODBO2, or $100 Socom Gear VSR...

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well that's an easy one! Wait in Christmas for someone to get you the game and then you buy the VSR! Or flip-flop them.

3. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Black Ops 2 looks awful. Buy the R700.

4. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    is nuketown 2025 even worth it lol

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Nope, neither was regular nuketown. Just pick up the gun now and be happy with an actually worthwhile purchase. The CoD series has been going downhill since MW2 and I've lost all faith that they will actually make something worth my money ever again.

Real...... ish guns over fake ones. That's a moto everyone should live by.

6. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    hmm cod has been goin downhill since mw2

7. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

Call of Duty is just a little farm full of kids with no respect. I haven't found many nice people on there from the beginning (not that I expected it). Teamwork and good people are found more often on Battlefield.

8. Scarred

Scarred New Member

But in COD they are just a collection of pixels trying to kill you. In Airsoft it's a bunch of gun-nuts trying to pretend to kill you. And in war it's army of people trying to kill you. Pick your poison...

9. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

I'd still rather be playing something more realistic and mature than be yelled at for trying to use tactics or killing someone.

10. FSTK

FSTK Member

I'd go for Black Ops 2. It's cheaper than sniping.

11. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    But not quite as enjoyable.... Lol. Nothing like putting a BB into a guys chest from 300ft without them even knowing you're there.

12. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

This plus knowing that the little kid you shot is probably very frustrated at the time=happinessx9000

13. FortSandy

FortSandy New Member

Black ops 2 = 8 people in a zombies game. I'd go BO2 over a bolt action. If it was a Gas rifle ,
    Then Mabye not.

14. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    I'd go BLOPS2 for the 8 player zombies alone.

I'd still go BF, but then you don't have Zombies. Your choice. :p

I never have thought much of sniping (But I do highly respect those with patience enough to pull it off), so my first instinct would be to steer you from a sniper rifle to an AEG or sidearm. :p

15. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Impatient people make me laugh:p. I caught a nice deal for a gas sniper so we will see how that turns out. Sold my Bar 10 to get some funds for it. Lol.

16. FSTK

FSTK Member

I'm 99.9999% positive that you can't make a 300-ft shot with a $100 rifle without upgrades. It'd be nice if we could though.....

17. Pezturbator

Pezturbator New Member

Fyzix.. Please tell me you have xbox... Lol. 8 player zombies does sound appealing :p

18. AznMunkay

AznMunkay New Member

Providence
    im not sniping lol its my emergency backup when my batteries are out (using a red dot or iron sights only) It works well with my cousins.

19. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Yeah, I know:). But you can get there if you dish out some money on upgrades :D. I really wish sniper rifles could hit 300 ft stock. Lol.