SOG MD Airsoft Team February Open Play Days 2/07, 2/14, 2/28
Welcome to Team SOG, one of Marylands premier airsoft teams. We're a dedicated team of airsoft enthusiast who take the sport seriously but have a lot of fun in the process. Even though we like to play seriously we don't let egos get in the way. This makes for a much more enjoyable airsoft experience. We play on approximately 130 privately held acres in Sparks, MD. If youre interested in joining our ranks, finding out more about who we are, or just coming out one Sunday for a little fun, feel free to browse around the site and drop us a line so we can provide you with directions and any other info you may need. Whether youre a new player or a seasoned veteran, youll fit in well with Team SOG. We play every Sunday year round. We have numerous and varying game scenarios that we play and we are always open to new ideas. We always have a fun time, but be prepared to be challenged by both the players and the terrain. Between games on Sundays we congregate at the SOG Outpost and chew the fat a bit. At lunch time we grill out so no one goes hungry. In the winter months we have two command tents each with a wood burning stove to provide some much needed warmth from the elements Besides our normal Sunday games we periodically host Ops at our field which can draw upwards of 100+ players. We also travel to larger regional Ops to test our skills against other teams. If youre new to the sport, don't be intimidated. Weve all been there before. We welcome everyone and were always more than happy to share our skills and knowledge to help you improve as a player. Kids are welcome too, as often many of the members bring their own children out to play. However, we are not a babysitting service. A days play at the field is $20 per person and this also includes a hearty lunch. We normally grill out and provide hot dogs, hamburgers, chicken patties, chips, water and soda.
This month's Open Play Days are following;
Please register here if you plan to attend open play Sunday games being held at the SOG field. If you intend to bring a guest please say so in the comments area listed below so we can get an accurate head count.
Walk-Ons, Guests and SOG Reserves = $20 / day
EYE & FACE PROTECTION:
- 18 and over: Full-Seal Goggles are required. NO mesh goggles or shooting glasses!
- Under 18: Full face unmodified paint ball mask
If you are under the age of 18, a PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN must sign a Field waiver. The SOG waiver can be downloaded at the below link:
FPS LIMITS :
- AEG - 420 fps w/ .25 BBs (10 foot minimum engagement distance)
- Sniper & DMR - 600 fps w/ .25 BBs (100 foot minimum engagement distance)
Address: 16650 Dubbs Rd, Sparks Glencoe, Baltimore, Maryland 21152 (click the hyper link below for Bing Maps):
Directions coming from I-83 northbound:
1) At exit 24, take the ramp right for Belfast Road towards Butler / Sparks.
2) After 0.2 miles turn left onto Belfast Road.
3) After 1.9 miles turn right onto Yeoho Road.
4) After 2.3 miles bear left onto Benson Mill Road.
5) After 0.9 miles turn right onto Dubbs Road.
6) After 0.3 miles arrive at SOG - MD Airsoft & Milsim. The field will be on your left.
The last intersection is Benson Mill Road. If you reach Yeoho Road, you've gone too far.
Directions coming from I-83 southbound:
1) At exit 27, take the ramp right for MD-137 toward Hereford.
2) After 0.3 miles turn right onto MD-137 / Mt Carmel Road.
3) After 3.7 miles turn left onto Pretty Boy Dam Road.
4) After 0.4 miles turn left onto Yeoho Road.
5) After 0.4 miles turn right onto Dubbs Road.
6) After 0.7 miles arrive at SOG - MD Airsoft & Milsim. The field will be on your right.
The last intersection is Yeoho Road. If you reach Benson Mill Road, you've gone too far.