SOLD SRC limited edition TT-33 GBB pistol

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by gunnerk19, Sep 16, 2021.

1. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Active Member

Rumford
    SOLD

Got this awhile back as some of you may have seen in the Sidearm Picture thread, trying to make space for other replicas. I weathered and polished it to bring up the realism. The following specs description is C&P from Evike where I bought it from.

This is the Red Box version, if that makes any difference to you. And the pistol is not marked as "X of XXX" as you would expect it to be for a "Limited Edition" gun.

Edited to add: This has never been fielded in any games. I use my airsofts strictly as display pieces. The most I do is fire a single magazine thru it in my basement before putting up on a shelf.

Features
    • Zinc Alloy Construction
    • Full Metal Slide and Frame with Hard Polymer Grip Cover
    • Engraved Serial Number Markings on Frame
    • Full Metal Outer Barrel
    • Matte Black Finish
    • Replica Details like: Lanyard Loop, Slide Screws, Slide Stop Retainer Clip, and Hidden Inner Barrel
    • Realistic Blowback Action

Manufacturer: SRC
    FPS Range: 300-310
    Color: Black
    Specifications:
    Dimensions: 195mm x 125mm
    Muzzle Velocity: 300~310 FPS (Measured w/ 0.20g BBs and Green Gas)
    Magazine: Full Steel 12 rounds Loading Capacity
    Gas Type: Green Gas, Red Gas, Propane
    Firing Mode: Semi Automatic
    System: Gas Blowback
    Hop-Up: Yes, Adjustable
    Package Includes: Gun, Magazine, Hard Polymer Collector's Case

Also comes with Soviet language marked manual, hop up allen wrench, Soviet style enamel pin, and the magazine lanyard loop which fell off the minute I inserted the mag into the pistol. Just a touch of JB Weld or contact cement should hold it.

On to the pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SOLD

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  2. hmg9194

hmg9194 New Member

Chicago
    Too bad, I'd buy if you'd accept Venmo

3. Kuratosu

Kuratosu Member

Tucson
    Paypal is far more secure than Venmo. Not to mention, they have insurance for both parties and built in tracking for payment to the seller and notifications for the buyer. You should never use Venmo for buying Airsoft unless you're okay with the real possibility of being scammed out of your money.

4. jashuro

jashuro Member

Los Angeles
    Price firmed? DM/PM sent

Last edited: Sep 23, 2021
  5. hmg9194

hmg9194 New Member

Chicago
    They offer purchase protection now, and I have yet to be scammed in my 10 years of buying stuff second hand thankfully. Airsofters are pretty trustworthy in my experience.

6. Kuratosu

Kuratosu Member

Tucson
    Oh, no kidding? I take that back then, had no idea they changed it. But yeah, most Airsofters are pretty reliable. Some are a bit too trustworthy. Recently I bought a "Boneyard" KWA MP7 from someone on Hopup for $60. He said it was broken, didn't work, didn't have a bolt and didn't come with a magazine. It showed up in okay condition and had the stock bolt and he threw in the mag he found. Fixed the mag, ordered a new one, and tested it. Gun works just fine. I did send the dude another $25 for throwing in the mag after the fact though. So all in all, I got a $300+ gun plus mag for roughly $85 cause he didn't bother to buy a new mag or take it apart.

I love getting great deals like that sometimes.

Also bought my sister a Resident Evil M92f for her birthday from Evikes Boneyard. Turns out it had the symbol on the side worn out. Gun still worked flawlessly.

7. hmg9194

hmg9194 New Member

Chicago
    Recently bought a VFC MP7 AEG for $180, said boneyard in the decsription then he messaged me the gun did work but didnt have the front cap.

When it came in eventually, front cap was there, gun cycles but nozzle doesn't move so I figure it needs a tappet plate.

People can be weird lol, or just unknowledgeable