SOLD---

Discussion in 'Guns for Sale' started by KoreanBBQQ, Sep 3, 2019.

1. KoreanBBQQ

KoreanBBQQ New Member

Marlborough
    Hello folks. I've got two very nice quality airsoft guns for sale today. Both have seen minimal use and come fully customized. Prices are listed towards the bottom.

PICS: https://imgur.com/a/pfCKzVg

First up is a pristine condition KWA/KSC MP9 GBB SMG.

The following WIITECH durability upgrades have been installed:
    -Steel disconnector (#153) - $33
    -Steel hammer (#26, 48, 49) - $43
    -Steel hardened buffer (#4025) - $25
    -REAPS A+ bucking (70 degree) - $10

The following brand new Wiitech upgrades have not been installed yet but will be included with the purchase:

-Hardened nozzle chassis (4020) - $30
    -Reinforced aluminum nozzle (4024) - $46
    -Reinforced nozzle and recoil springs - $3
    -Angel Custom CQB FPS reduction valve - $10

In addition, the gun comes with 1 mag and the licensed B&T suppressor for the KWA KSC MP9 KMP9 series (red dot sight in pic not included). All in all you’re looking at $210 gun + $80 suppressor + $220 in upgrades ($500+ total), plus free installation of the most difficult components which took me approx. 3+ hours. With the current internal upgrades plus the nozzle upgrades, your gun is guaranteed to out-last your entire airsofting career. Do note: the orange tip has had about 1/2 of its material shaved off to make attaching the suppressor easier. This is the only physical defect on the airsoft gun.

Next up is an ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1 in pristine condition. You will be getting the following (MSRP in parenthesis): SOLD

-PRICES-
    MP9 PACKAGE DEAL (Suppressor + Nozzle Upgrades): SOLD
    ASG Scorpion EVO 3 A1 PACKAGE DEAL: SOLD

Would prefer to sell these as package deals, but I can part out as needed.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO. Not accepting trades at the moment. I would like the buyer to pay shipping & PP fees. Local sales available to mid-Mass, will offer a 10% discount for local cash sales. PM with any questions or offers.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019

2. KoreanBBQQ

KoreanBBQQ New Member

Marlborough
    EDIT: PRICE DROP! MP9 is literally HALF ITS ORIGINAL VALUE

3. KoreanBBQQ

KoreanBBQQ New Member

Marlborough
    UPDATE: MP9 IS SOLD