Somebody help!!

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Airballs, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    So I got a Scar mk16 on CL for 150. It's a co2 blowback. I shot a few rounds through it no problem at my house but went outside to play a match and it was 10 degrees. First thing that happened was I would shoot, it would cycle but no bbs would come out. If I tipped the gun they would fall out. Now it won't cycle all the way forward as if something is stopping it about an inch from the front. I took the spring guide out and the bolt slides just fine. Any ideas?!

2. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    You might have a problem with your hop up, loading muzzle, or magazine feeding lips. Some pictures might help right about now.

3. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    image.jpg . I have no idea if that picture will work..?

4. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    And thank you for your help. Like I said that point is where I can hear a click and it refuses to go past that point

5. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Unfortunately, the picture doesn't help too much. I'd need to see the top of the mag and the front of the air nozzle (the part that pushes the bb into the hop up)

6. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    Ok I'll take more pics when I get off work. Just not sure why the spring guide rod would seem to be making a difference either. I can't find much info on this gun or a diagram of internal parts that comprise it

7. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    I hope this is what you meant haha

Attached Files:

8. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    2nd picture

Hopefully this helps haha

Attached Files:

9. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    I guess I have to type a sentence to post a pic

Attached Files:

10. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Hmm... this looks like a really old model.. any idea of who makes it?

11. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    I found its a WE. It's discontinued and it's a closed bolt system...

12. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Hmn... I'm pretty sure one of the parts within the ejection port is damaged, but I can't tell which. If you can find out what part is damaged, I might be able to get you a replacement.

13. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    I'm not sure what to look for. This is going to sound stupid but do the bbs sit in the little rail area right where mag dispenses them or are they held slightly more forward towards the front until they are struck? Because I've noticed when I shoot the bb is getting lodged.

14. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    From that it sounds like your BB isn't chambering correctly. You could be missing a feed ramp, maybe the magazine isn't high enough, you also might have a bad air nozzle. Unfortunately, this looks like something I'd have to physically examine to repair.

15. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    What is the process supposed to be once the magazine is clipped in? Also do you do repairs? How much could this cost? Would it be worth trying an open bolt conversion kit?

16. Noah_6

Noah_6 Active Member

Burbank
    Basically, once the magazine is inserted, you'd rack the bolt. As the bolt moves forward, the loading muzzle/air nozzle pushes a bb (sometimes up a feeding ramp) into your hop up chamber.

I do offer repair services for a maximum labor fee of $20 plus parts and shipping. And if I can't fix it, you don't have to pay the labor fee.

17. Airballs

Airballs New Member

Billings
    I'll email you it will be from gopedracer