Sorry guys

Discussion in 'Indiana Airsoft Forum' started by SWATCQBcounterstrike, Sep 19, 2012.

1. SWATCQBcounterstrike

SWATCQBcounterstrike New Member

carmel
    Black Knight Airsofting is moving to Colorado in a year, we will be opening a massive field and a successful store (I hope). We are still looking for players to join our team and hope that we can have an Indiana division of our team. All are Invited to join, NO PROMISES BUT WE MAY START DOING A 2 WEEK EVENT THAT FOOD, LODGING, AMMO, AND FUN ARE INCLUDED FOR AROUND $150 TO $250 A PERSON. ALSO FREE REPAIR SERVICES ARE INCLUDED, THE MORE YOU BRING THE CHEAPER IT IS. ANY QUESTIONS LET ME KNOW.

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Such a long event will be very hard to hold. At this point, you will need 1 staff member per five players, so make sure you have enough people.

I am a staff member of a group that makes week long events and even that is a MAJOR PITA.

3. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
  4. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Should you need to know anything more, feel free to ask. I do have experience with such long events, so I should be able to answer any questions you have.

5. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    How much should we charge, first off?

6. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Depending on how much money you spend on things like: food, water, medical supplies, rent, porta-potties, electricity, gas, etc.

This is not an easy task and you need to have all those calculations ready for people who might want to see this if they find the enrance fee is too high.

7. williamc

williamc New Member

indianapolis
  8. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel
    Thank you William, by the way my name is Micah.

9. williamc

williamc New Member

indianapolis
    welcome... hope we get to shoot some bbs together agin soon..

10. SWATCQBcounterstrike

carmel