Airsoft Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
196 Posts
You might go to the same school I do then :)
There are a couple groups around here:
There's a field in Gold Hill that I've heard a lot of mixed things about and haven't played at for a year or so.
There is an outdoor CQB style field in White City I plan on checking out this weekend.
I think there might be a group or two out of Grants Pass that play on BLM land, I can probably put you in touch with them.
I know of a pretty good group of guys that play in the Applegate/Jacksonville area. Definately have their contact info.
There used to be a couple teams in Ashland, not sure if they are still together.
Finally, there is a great outdoor CQB field in Klamath Falls. It's a bit of a drive but the players and games are worth it IMO.

Feel free to shoot me a PM and let me know what sounds good. And welcome to SO!

· Registered
63 Posts
Hey man! I live in Jacksonville. And I used to go to gold hill all the time. it's been about a year since I've gone back but I plan on going soon. Maybe we can all go together? I have not heard of these Applegate/Jacksonville players... maybe they are me and my friends??? LOL

· Registered
196 Posts
Sure. The White city field requires face protection. I had a terrible time the last few times I went to Gold Hill so I'm done there.
Ever heard of TF Dagger?

· Registered
196 Posts
Unfortunately it shut down awhile back, the owners didn't maintain the field and demanded all the money go to them. For the time being we're all playing in Gold Hill on Saturdays 10am-ish to 5pm-ish. Gold Hill is a lot better than it was when I last posted, though. You should come out this weekend and say hi! I'll be in my UKSF gear.

· Registered
2 Posts
I am looking to try out airsoft with my friends but none of have guns yet. Do you know if one can rent a gun at the Gold Hill arena to try it out. Don't want to spend 150+ on a gun to not ever use it because I fine I don't actually enjoy airsoft.

Thanks

· Registered
196 Posts
$8 to play. I'm not sure, but I think rentals are $20-30 and include gun, battery, high cap, eye pro, and either 500 or 1,000 rounds. We have a Facebook group you should check out, Southern Oregon Airsoft Alliance.

· Registered
1,179 Posts
Sorry for the necro post, but it still pertains to the topic so..

I'm going to be staying in cave junction for a couple months starting in June, and I'm curious what the airsoft situation in southern Oregon is right now. What fields are still active? And groups I'll be able to play with while I'm there? I'm okay with making an hour or two drive to play with a good group. Thanks in advance. :)

· Premium Member
2,917 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.